Ashley S.
Vancouver, BC

How are the mascaras and eyeliners?

Emily M.
Emily M.
Monroe, GA
4 years ago
I've only tried the glitter eyeliner but they weren't that great. They hardly showed up and didn't last long at all. You're better off spending a little more for some higher quality eyeliner.
Samytra T.
Samytra T.
Killeen, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I love both the mascaras and eyeliners. Main things I get from this brand on a constant. Unfortunately I don't really like the pencil eyeliners because they don't show up very well. But the liquid eyeliners are amazing.
Kathrine G.
Kathrine G.
Milton, wi
4 years, 7 months ago
I recently tried one of their mascaras and after about an hour of having it on one of my eyes itched pretty bad, and after i rubbed it (gently, I might add!) four to six lashes fell right off! As I went to wash off the mascara in the bathroom, the product came right off of my eyes and smeared/stained all along my cheeks. I had to SCRUB with soap to get it off and looked like a hot mess (I was at a restaurant when it all went down).
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
4 years, 8 months ago
Eyeliners are horrid, smudge, or do not show up. when they do work they are not the color they claim to be ex darkest black is a brownish shade.