Kristen L.
Wahiawa, Hi

ABSOLUTE favorite product by Hard Candy?

Lynnseyloveslashes  .
Lynnseyloveslashes .
2 years, 9 months ago
The Bronzer in Tiki makes a beautiful highlight color!
Bella C.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
4 years, 4 months ago
Hands down I'd have to say; their undercover agent concealer; I use it all the time for under my eyes, not only does it cover the dark circles but it brightens the eyes and face. tip if you wanna try it out; do not use too much of the eye brightener; I little goes a long way!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Houston
4 years, 6 months ago
I love their "Nobody's Perfect" Concealer Palette, which brings many different color concealers to correct specific things. I also love their blushes, baked blush and the fox in a box. They're my go to blush on a daily basis.
Izzi S.
Izzi S.
4 years, 6 months ago
Between the lash 4-day stain the black,matte eyeliner.
Chassidy B.
Chassidy B.
Johnson City, TN
4 years, 8 months ago
Face primer! I love the way it fills up pores, and keeps make up airbrushed looking.I even wear just it and put some bb cream on top and am good to go. My skin looks flawless.
Kat H.
Kat H.
4 years, 9 months ago
Their baked eye shadows for sure, they're super bright and colorful
Claire W.
Claire W.
Novi, MI
4 years, 10 months ago
I love the polishes, specifically the Candy Sprinkles collection.
Karen V.