BY HARD CANDY #21 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which do you prefer ELF or Hard Candy makeup?55 Answers
  • What have you tried from this brand? Is it any good? What are som...3 Answers
  • That such is the corrector?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I also have an eye shadow single and their glamoflage concealer which is seriously heavy duty and amazing for serious coverage." in 54 reviews
  • "I have tried several products in this brand I would rate the nail polish the highest it lasts long, the eye shadows however do not last very long which kinda stinks because they have such great colors!" in 25 reviews
  • "I actually tried Too Faced cosmetics first since I had no idea that there would be products until later on the were less expensive & had my doubts about finding good products that weren't animal tested & also good quality." in 25 reviews
  • "The baked shadow is very pigmented and glittery and my favorite shadow even over my high end shadows and Hard Candy is so affordable!" in 21 reviews
  • "I also love their lip gloss, and currently I am loving their Kal-Eye-Descope eyeshadow duo in the color "High Maintenance."" in 21 reviews
Amber M.
Such a GREAT drugstore brand! I love their lipsticks, they're so opaque and not drying on the lips, not to mention long lasting. Some of my faves include Mocha-licious and Cinnamon Spice! Their glitters are perfect for Halloween and even festival season! I have some in the gold color as well as the iridescent white/blue/purple. Can we just talk about their Sheer Glow and Glow All The Way face and body illuminators?! I'm not one for cream or gel like products since I have extremely oily skin, but holy cow! The bronzer shades (I have Glamazon Bronze) are perfect for giving your legs, arms and shoulders that sun kissed bronzy glow that we all want on vacation, right? The Sheer Glow Illuminator in In The Buff is insane for that dewy look, but isn't too dewy on my oily skin. Love for nights out when I want to be extra glam (I just layer a powder highlight over and VIOLA) or summer days when I want that sun kissed no makeup makeup look. Overall, great brand! Can't wait to try out more stuff!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I will admit, Hard candy is probably one of my favorite drug store brands. I have always been drawn to their packaging. I started wearing Hard candy when i was in high school. The look and feel of all of their products is an experience. They bring out the inner rebel in you, like your ready to take some chances lol. I still use hard candy to this day. I still used their baked bronzer, and I use their illuminating strobing drops that you mix with moisturizer or use as a primer. Hard candy can attract diversity. That's the key. I think that's what makes this brand so special. The prices for everything is fair too. Been using Their makeup and nail polish for 8 years lol I highly recommend. Their quality is great, and most eyeshadows are pigmented. No matter who you are, you will find something on the Hard candy shelf ūüíė
Shannon M.
Lemont Frnc, PA
Love this brand. I love that they're cruelty free, their products aren't completely outrageously priced, however I do hate their translucent finishing powder. No matter what brush I use, even my fingers or a beauty blender, it doesn't want to transfer onto anything. Doesn't make anything matte like it's supposed to. Their glamoflauge foundation is my favorite though. Great coverage and lasts all day throughout the day. I just wish their concealed wasn't so think and cakey because it's the only concealed that's ever had full coverage for me out of all of the products I've tried.
J J.
I would definitely recommend Hard Candy's Face & Body Strobing Illuminator and their Sheer Envy Shine-Free Primer.

Illuminator is amazing. It comes in different shades (ex: Pink Flush, Golden Candlelight, etc.) and has a smooth consistency like lotion. Easily blendable and works best with natural looks, or underneath foundation.

Primer is also amazing. Leaves your skin feeling smooth. I wouldn't recommend for people with dry skin because it will leave your skin flaky looking.

You can try both these items out at Walmart for only $1!
Gaby R.
Southampton , Hampshire
In case you aren’t familiar with the brand, Hard Candy Cosmetics sells face, eyes, lip, and nail products exclusively in-store and online at Wal-mart. Hard Candy Cosmetics are very affordable and range in price from $3-$10, and they are also cruelty-free and do not test on animals.

Specifically, one of MY FAVORITE things about the brand is their unique, girly packaging. You will often find cute ‚Äúdiamond‚ÄĚ, heart, and lace details on many of their products, which is very visually appealing for a girly-girl.
Tabbitha Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Over all Hard Candy Cosmetics is great for its value. The eye liner lasts all day and easy to play with. Eye shadows stand out. However the primer is not what I expected. I used the color correcting primer. You must use this in a small dose otherwise it will ball up all over your face. although it did make my face soft i did not feel that it held my make up in place all day like other primers i have used. I recomment their other products but i definitely would not recomment primer.
Ashley C.
LOVE HARD CANDY. My favorite product is the Glamoflauge concealer, mainly because they have it in a shade close to my pasty, nearly see-through skin tone. The eye shadows are so vibrant, beautifully colored, and long lasting. Super affordable products, and easy to find at Walmart (which is the ONLY reason I ever dare to go there). I remember seeing ads for Hard Candy in the 90's and I dreamed of being able to afford it, as an adult I can, and I'm so hooked.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
I love hard candy make up products it's not every day make up products but definitely for special occasions with all the glitter in colors they use Halloween special effects these are great products for all of those things they have a lot of bright colors and a lot of glitter they are very fun make up products and they are great for sensitive skin there's not a lot of fallout with their eyeshadows and powders and they have great pigmentation
Megan M.
Atlanta, TX
Hard candy? What is hard candy hard candy is one of the best brands of makeup that I've ever used in my life, it is so hard to find my skin pigment in concealers, foundations, and powders and surprisingly I found my shade in hard candy. I also bought a few eyeshadow palettes and they are very pigmented and blend beautifully. I say hard candy is one of the best brands of makeup out there!! If you want to save a dollar or two. :)
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Dispite a few misses, Hard candy has overall been one of my all time favorite drug store brands. super cheap, always such beautiful packaging, and such fun products! especially excited to try all these new things that have been rolling in this year like the setting powder and contouring kit. I own sooo many hard candy products that have been my go-to for the longest! Would totally recommend this brand!
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX
Which do you prefer ELF or Hard Candy makeup?
Cindy L.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I used to use these products a while back when Sephora used to carry them (maybe over 10 years ago?). Where can I buy Hard Candy Make up now???
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
Quality on a scale of 1-10?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Are their products expensive?
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
How long does the polish last?