BY HARD CANDY #15 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which do you prefer ELF or Hard Candy makeup?53 Answers
  • What have you tried from this brand? Is it any good? What are some ...3 Answers
  • That such is the corrector?1 Answers
Hard Candy Cosmetics
  • "I also have an eye shadow single and their glamoflage concealer which is seriously heavy duty and amazing for serious coverage." in 54 reviews
  • "I have tried several products in this brand I would rate the nail polish the highest it lasts long, the eye shadows however do not last very long which kinda stinks because they have such great colors!" in 25 reviews
  • "I actually tried Too Faced cosmetics first since I had no idea that there would be products until later on the were less expensive & had my doubts about finding good products that weren't animal tested & also good quality." in 25 reviews
  • "The baked shadow is very pigmented and glittery and my favorite shadow even over my high end shadows and Hard Candy is so affordable!" in 21 reviews
  • "I also love their lip gloss, and currently I am loving their Kal-Eye-Descope eyeshadow duo in the color "High Maintenance."" in 21 reviews
Amber M.
Amber M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a GREAT drugstore brand! I love their lipsticks, they're so opaque and not drying on the lips, not to mention long lasting. Some of my faves include Mocha-licious and Cinnamon Spice! Their glitters are perfect for Halloween and even festival season! I have some in the gold color as well as the iridescent white/blue/purple. Can we just talk about their Sheer Glow and Glow All The Way face and body illuminators?! I'm not one for cream or gel like products since I have extremely oily skin, but holy cow! The bronzer shades (I have Glamazon Bronze) are perfect for giving your legs, arms and shoulders that sun kissed bronzy glow that we all want on vacation, right? The Sheer Glow Illuminator in In The Buff is insane for that dewy look, but isn't too dewy on my oily skin. Love for nights out when I want to be extra glam (I just layer a powder highlight over and VIOLA) or summer days when I want that sun kissed no makeup makeup look. Overall, great brand! Can't wait to try out more stuff!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to admit,used to, I wouldn't touch a single item hard candy made. To me it was like children's makeup. Then someone bought me the sassy eyes pallette. At first I was just going to give it to my little girl to play with but I figured why not go ahead and give it a try...I was hooked!!! It's one of my top five holy grail pallettes!!! After that I just kept buying more hard candy products to try. Now I'm the first to admit slot of their products are hit and miss but,their so inexpensive that even if you're not getting something that you'll use your not wasting a bunch money if you do. And some of their products are better than high end. For example the hard candy brow gel and highlight combo is amazing and you couldn't pay me to use anything else. So you just have to do your research and I guarantee you will find something you love. And a big shout out to Hard Candy to continuing to work to bring the consumer the best product!!! Y'all are kicking but and taking names!!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will admit, Hard candy is probably one of my favorite drug store brands. I have always been drawn to their packaging. I started wearing Hard candy when i was in high school. The look and feel of all of their products is an experience. They bring out the inner rebel in you, like your ready to take some chances lol. I still use hard candy to this day. I still used their baked bronzer, and I use their illuminating strobing drops that you mix with moisturizer or use as a primer. Hard candy can attract diversity. That's the key. I think that's what makes this brand so special. The prices for everything is fair too. Been using Their makeup and nail polish for 8 years lol I highly recommend. Their quality is great, and most eyeshadows are pigmented. No matter who you are, you will find something on the Hard candy shelf ūüíė
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
I always love the variety of shades from Hard Candy. I wish it was as bright and bold on my eyelids as it is in the little pots.
I sometimes add water to make it brighter but it does have a problem with caking but it isn't really terrible.
I like the prices and the selections and products but I don't really go out of my way to buy it. If I get a product from them in a subscription box, I'm super happy! If I see a sale while I'm out running errands, I'll buy some but I just don't have them far enough on my list anymore.
I think they used to be a better quality but that was a long time ago and I guess they were trying to make less expensive products? I don't know what happened to them.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Belle Vernon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. I love that they're cruelty free, their products aren't completely outrageously priced, however I do hate their translucent finishing powder. No matter what brush I use, even my fingers or a beauty blender, it doesn't want to transfer onto anything. Doesn't make anything matte like it's supposed to. Their glamoflauge foundation is my favorite though. Great coverage and lasts all day throughout the day. I just wish their concealed wasn't so think and cakey because it's the only concealed that's ever had full coverage for me out of all of the products I've tried.
J J.
J J.
I would definitely recommend Hard Candy's Face & Body Strobing Illuminator and their Sheer Envy Shine-Free Primer.

Illuminator is amazing. It comes in different shades (ex: Pink Flush, Golden Candlelight, etc.) and has a smooth consistency like lotion. Easily blendable and works best with natural looks, or underneath foundation.

Primer is also amazing. Leaves your skin feeling smooth. I wouldn't recommend for people with dry skin because it will leave your skin flaky looking.

You can try both these items out at Walmart for only $1!
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In case you aren’t familiar with the brand, Hard Candy Cosmetics sells face, eyes, lip, and nail products exclusively in-store and online at Wal-mart. Hard Candy Cosmetics are very affordable and range in price from $3-$10, and they are also cruelty-free and do not test on animals.

Specifically, one of MY FAVORITE things about the brand is their unique, girly packaging. You will often find cute ‚Äúdiamond‚ÄĚ, heart, and lace details on many of their products, which is very visually appealing for a girly-girl.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
American Cyn, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave Hard Candy Cosmetics 3 stars because they have a blue lash tinsel that I really love as I have blue eyes and it makes them stand out. If u decide to purchase one of their lash tinsels be VERY careful when removing at the end of the day or else u cud get lots of glitter in your eyes and have to fish it out. I suggest not applying it super close to the roots of your eyelashes. Well, on the other hand, I got a pencil eyeliner set for Xmas that was pretty horrible. The pigmentation was awful.
Tabbitha Z.
Tabbitha Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Over all Hard Candy Cosmetics is great for its value. The eye liner lasts all day and easy to play with. Eye shadows stand out. However the primer is not what I expected. I used the color correcting primer. You must use this in a small dose otherwise it will ball up all over your face. although it did make my face soft i did not feel that it held my make up in place all day like other primers i have used. I recomment their other products but i definitely would not recomment primer.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE HARD CANDY. My favorite product is the Glamoflauge concealer, mainly because they have it in a shade close to my pasty, nearly see-through skin tone. The eye shadows are so vibrant, beautifully colored, and long lasting. Super affordable products, and easy to find at Walmart (which is the ONLY reason I ever dare to go there). I remember seeing ads for Hard Candy in the 90's and I dreamed of being able to afford it, as an adult I can, and I'm so hooked.
Anaeli G.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX
Which do you prefer ELF or Hard Candy makeup?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I used to use these products a while back when Sephora used to carry them (maybe over 10 years ago?). Where can I buy Hard Candy Make up now???
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
Quality on a scale of 1-10?
Judy X.
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Are their products expensive?
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
How long does the polish last?