Hard Candy Color Correct Baked Powder uploaded by Jes B.Hard Candy Color Correct Baked Powder uploaded by Jes B.Hard Candy Color Correct Baked Powder uploaded by Jes B.

BY HARD CANDY

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A matte baked powder to cover skin discolorations and imperfections! This sheer, lightweight powder has powerful coverage and can be used before or after foundation.

Review (1)
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Yellow more...
I love a nice bright under eye so I purchased this in yellow. The only reason I'm giving it a 3 and not a 4 is because I don't feel it's matte. It has more of a sheer highlighter / iridescent finish so it's hard to use as powder on other areas besides the under eye (see attached photos). I still use this powder all the time to brighten my under eyes. However, I recently picked up their Banana "Bake, Brighten & Set" powder and it's super pigmented and does not have the iridescent finish (love it!). I attached two photos so you can see these two powders compared.

I wouldn't recommend the banana correcting powder to individuals with deeper skin tones as it will likely have a cast. I am tan and tend to get paler in winter and it works for my skin tone.