BY HARD CANDY

Give your cheeks a sheer wash of color with this Hard Candy Cheeky Tints Sheer Blush Gel. It is made with a mistake-proof formula. This Hard Candy blush gel comes in a handy tube that is easy to take on-the-go. Simply squeeze a dab on your finger, tap onto cheeks and blend with fingertips or a sponge applicator (sold separately).

maddy m.
united states
This is one of my favorite blushes. The ballerina is my favorite color. I also have the geisha color. I really like how this product is easily applied to your skin and does not leave it feeling dry or unnatural. It actually feels just like you are wearing nothing leaving you feel even more confident. If you are someone who has dry skin or would like to try blush gel i would highly recommend, especially because the price is fantastic for the quality you get. I really appreciate how the ballerina goes well with my skin since i am so pale and also leaves a bit of glimmer to your cheeks. Love!
Megan G.
Tupelo
I bought one of these when they first came out and then bought several more in clearance when they discontinued them— for a dollar a piece. I use the shade Geisha and it is the perfect natural flush color. This is ten times better than Benetint!! If you come across it, buy it.
Sieadah S.
I absolutely love this product I got it from Walmart in the clearance section for $2 such a great product and makes me look naturally Rosie I love the pink look! Xoxox
Esther L.
Union City
This is a nice easy to use cheek tint. A little bit goes a long way. It’s a nice touch to the makeup but comes off a bit to easy. A good setting spray handles that. Def not water proof but is good for work and lunch dates.
Kiara K.
So I used these all throughout High School and still personally love them. I use the lightest color (Ballet Slippers??) and think it is the perfect color for my pale skin. With the popularity of Glossier increasing, I would consider this a dupe for their cloud paints as far as formulas go. There aren't very many gel blushes out there and these are perfect for vacations, summers, or those days where your face is loving you and you don't want to wear too much makeup. These are gels so don't wear them on top of powders, that is not a very good idea. However they are very natural and I love them!
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I had heard quite a few negative reviews for these blush gels but I actually really like them. I own and use several shades regularly. They're very creamy and give a very sheer and natural flush, perfect for a suble everyday look. The tube can get a little messy and can cause some product waste, but these are so affordable that I don't really mind.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
I tried this because it was only a $1 and I was interested in how it would turn out on me. It wasn't all that good and I felt like it was a waste of a dollar. It was too bright and it didn't blend too good. I didn't feel like this was something I would ever try again. I only used it that one time
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
I am absolutely in love with this blush. It definitely stays true to color and is long lasting. What I love about this blush is that it's very easy to blend and looks very natural. I've never had any problems. I definitely see myself purchasing these blushes again and maybe trying some different colors!
Lauren M.
Not really a fan of liquid blush! This product was splotchy on my face and not very blendable. I enjoy Hard Candy products and have used them many times however this is not one of my favorite! I will stick to powdered blushes.
Allyson D.
This product was okay.. it was very pigmented and dark on me so it might be good for darker skin tones. You have to be quick on blending this on your cheeks, it reminds me of the benefit tints. Personally, I never reach for this.