BY HARD CANDY

Give your cheeks a sheer wash of color with this Hard Candy Cheeky Tints Sheer Blush Gel. It is made with a mistake-proof formula. This Hard Candy blush gel comes in a handy tube that is easy to take on-the-go. Simply squeeze a dab on your finger, tap onto cheeks and blend with fingertips or a sponge applicator (sold separately).

Buy on Walmart
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I had heard quite a few negative reviews for these blush gels but I actually really like them. I own and use several shades regularly. They're very creamy and give a very sheer and natural flush, perfect for a suble everyday look. The tube can get a little messy and can cause some product waste, but these are so affordable that I don't really mind.
Macie G.
Florence, SC
I tried this because it was only a $1 and I was interested in how it would turn out on me. It wasn't all that good and I felt like it was a waste of a dollar. It was too bright and it didn't blend too good. I didn't feel like this was something I would ever try again. I only used it that one time
Rachel W.
I am absolutely in love with this blush. It definitely stays true to color and is long lasting. What I love about this blush is that it's very easy to blend and looks very natural. I've never had any problems. I definitely see myself purchasing these blushes again and maybe trying some different colors!
Lauren M.
Not really a fan of liquid blush! This product was splotchy on my face and not very blendable. I enjoy Hard Candy products and have used them many times however this is not one of my favorite! I will stick to powdered blushes.
Allyson D.
This product was okay.. it was very pigmented and dark on me so it might be good for darker skin tones. You have to be quick on blending this on your cheeks, it reminds me of the benefit tints. Personally, I never reach for this.
Savannah F.
Roanoke, VA
I truly didn't like these, and if you're going to buy them, I suggest buying them for a child that is wanting to play and explore with makeup. It's sooooo messy, and the formula doesn't even smell good.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
I love this over makeup or alone. It just gives you a really nice flush of color. I live that it is pretty much unscented as I hate too much perfume in products that go on your face. It is pretty shear even though it looks pigmented. I want to buy more colors of this!
Melissa D.
I recently bought this blush gel used it once and threw it away. Complete waste of money, I had a burning my cheekbones when applied,  didn't spread very well, and it left my face feeling sticky.
Candance Y.
Pickens, SC
I am very picky about blush and the one I have is almost out. So while I was in Walmart I saw this Hardcandy gel Cheeky tint and thought why not. I've never used a gel tint before but all I can say was WOW! It comes out this almost proto color and I was like oh no. I applied it to my checks and rub it in with my fingertips and my cheeks were glorious. It applies smoothly and you don't need alot. It can stain your fingertips pink if you don't wash them immediately, but hey I love pink anyway.
Joyce W.
Brookings, SD
the color is really pretty but i'm not sure how to apply it. if i apply it with a sponge all the product goes into the sponge and if i apply it with my fingers my fingers turn bright pink.