BY HARD CANDY

Add some dazzle anywhere! These multi-use shimmering glitters come in a non-sticky clear base, glide on and set. Wear alone or mix and match!

Jackie E.
Sorrento
I love this palette Hard Candy Center of Attention Glitterazi Glitter Cream Palette the colors are so vibrant and when applied the glitter and the colors are vibrant and stunning. My favorite nighttime palette. I love it. Its very creamy and applies smoothly with minimal shadow dropping all over your face. It's a clean application.
Palmira B.
It only takes one so I took a uniform layer of glitter it stays on and doesn't flake off I love it because you just happen and you can so much glitter you don't have to go back into the pot and reapply and reapply to get a uniform layer of glitter it goes on smoothly Glides like butter basically and it's super expensive
Tiffany D.
Inman
I have this. Bought it from walmart for 7$. It did not meet my expectations. It is a bad value and was too expensive for it to work so badly. It took several applications to get a nice glitter effect on my eyeshadow. The glitter does not stick to the brush well and it was really gel like and had a sticky texture.
Devon O.
Oyster Bay, NY
I love this palette. The glitter is amazing and you get a ton of it. It’s really cheap and so worth it. It is kinda hard to get off (but what glitter isn’t). It’s mixed with a little gel so it sticks to anything and everything! I love love love it
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
This is my first ever glitter palette and I look that you can use it for multiple things. It’s universal. You can use it in your hair, for body glitter and more. The colors are beautiful and it’s even more pretty when you mix and match the colors.
ashlee p.
These vibrantly colored glitters go on smooth and think and stay on your face for hours. I used it as a highlighter during a festival and my only complain is that when you go to remove this is feels scratchy and kinda hard.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i have this glitter pallet its super cute my sister n law bought it for me n i use it for my wild makeup creations. i love colors n glitter so this pallet is perfect the formula n pigment is great
Amber W.
It is very easy to apply and doesn’t take a lot to show up. The packaging is really cute. Adds a nice pop of color to any part of my body that I want. It is best applied with a brush.
valeria M.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This was a total waste of money I really thought it was going to have a great pigminated and hold the glitter I'm disappointed that it's only the top that has glitter it just feels very off and why you try to apply it it smudges quickly
Ella Swizzle E.
I wanted to use this for eyeshadow but it surprised me. I used this for body glitter because it was very full coverage. I intend on using this a lot for festivals and other events. I would recommend this to a friend!