BY HARD CANDY

Add some dazzle anywhere! These multi-use shimmering glitters come in a non-sticky clear base, glide on and set. Wear alone or mix and match!

• Does it get glitter specks everywhere?3 Answers
  • Is it worth my money? Like does it end up getting glitter...1 Answers
  • Does this product NEED a glue? Or can you rock solo?1 Answers
Hard Candy Call Me Sparkles Glitterazi Glitter Cream Palette
  • "This is my favorite glitter eyeshadow!! So esay to put on over a nude color!! Great to use on a night out with friends!!" in 24 reviews
Megan H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Ok so I'm giving this a 3 out of 5 because of the fact that some palettes you get are great and have glitter throughout, however others only have a layer of glitter on top instead of throughout the pan (which is really strange)....if the product was more consistent however I would definitely give it a 5 because honestly just add a little glitter glue or lash glue or a primer base underneath and you honestly can get a good glitter pay off... Use them all over the lid or just as a liner either way....it's definitely a fun way to add something to your look 😁
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
They do get the job done. They are very nice vibrant glitters. They hold up pretty well throughout the day. I bought this from walmart for under $4 i believe. I do recommend these glitters easy to work with.
Kristen M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I lovvvee these glitter shadows! I got 2 the other day. Well worth the money. A little goes a long way with these and the color is amazing. Baby wipes work well to get it off. If you dab it on rather than smear it all over you will achieve the look your going for. I will definitely recommend and buy again. 😍
Camela M.
Sylvania, GA
I really love this glitter pallet it shows up so well and the glitter actually sticks and last long. Also love how it’s not just glitter on the top layer and that weird gel stuff like most glitter eyeshadows it’s actually all glitter ✨🙌🏾 I absolutely love this definitely one of my favorites...
Nadia M.
Buffalo, NY
You get what you pay for.
Yes hard candy is a great affordable brand and I enjoy quite a few of their products, however these pallets are 2 big thumbs down!
The first layer seemed great to swatch but no matter what was used to apply it to my lids it was just an all over mess. Very little glitter transfer after that first layer was swatched. It was like rubbing vasaline on your eyelids just for the hell of it. Very disappointing.
alexus o.
Love these glitters. More like glitter pigments. They apply and blend out well . I have provided some swatches sorry they aren't perfect I didn't want to waste any of that glitter. There isn't a greasy layer. Great glitter palette .
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I’m giving it 4 stars because for what it is it’s actually good. It’s super saturated glitters that should be put on with glitter glue and you pat them on with a flat brush or finger. You can skip the glue but it will fall out a little , just not as bad as loose glitter.
Shan M.
Hadley
Purchased at: Walmart
I was unsure of how well this was going to work. I got it for Halloween and to my great surprise it’s flipping awesome!!!! I have incorporated this into some daily looks that need a touch of glitter. But it’s also great for glam looks as well! The rose gold is stunning. I do suggest getting glitter adhesive in addition to this glitter palette
meredith n.
Angier, NC
I use this product almost every day. This is one of my top favorites! The glitter is gorgeous and goes on very easily. It’s a little messy and gets everywhere, but you can expect that with most beauty products that have glitter in them. I love this palette!
Tammi P.
Do not get this if you have hooded eyes. Nice glitter... more pigmented than wet n wild but these glitters are a no from me. Creases within five minutes and is really greasy
Christeen A.
Poplarville, MS
Does it get glitter specks everywhere?
Denise R.
Kihei, HI
Did anyone else get a cockroach in there glitter pallet? I made a YouTube video showing the roach in my unopened pallet but I’m not sure if it was just mine
Tammy S.
Jurupa Valley
Does this product NEED a glue? Or can you rock solo?
Christeen A.
Poplarville, MS
Is it worth my money? Like does it end up getting glitter specks everywhere?