BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Amazon
Lady E.
I really like this lip duo. The berry lip liner is very pigmented. This lip liner can be worn alone as a matte lip color. Also, this lip liner is very smooth with good moisturization. The lip gloss applies easily and smooth. You press the button on the bottom of the lip gloss tube. For a brand new tube, you press the button about 30-32 times. Each time, the button clicks. You slowly see the lip gloss rising up to the top into the white lip brush. You can apply a little to your lips. This lip gloss is heavily pigmented with an obvious shimmer effect. The shimmer appears to be gold. After drinking from my cup, the lip gloss still stays on. This lip gloss keeps my lips hydrated. I like that 2 lip products were sold in the same package.

The first lip photo is the lip liner alone.
The second lip photo is the lip gloss applied over the lip liner.

I will definitely buy this again.
18 S.
hampton, VA
i love lip liners from L'oreal they bring my lips out and the color never have i ever wanted something so bad as in lip liners
Anne G.
Bellwood , IL
I tried this tiny product and I have to say it's ok and when I put it on it has a good scent to it it's a decent product.
Tyler💕💜
This is super great I only used it once wish I had more . I would tell anyone to get this product if they asked me
araceli g.
I absolutely love this kind of lip care.it's so beautiful on me and other people too.i can't afford it..
Emily W.
Lindsay, Ontario
This is a pretty decent lipgloss for its price-point. I have the shade "Maven". Both the brush applicator and the clicky end make it easy to dispense the desire amount and allows for a lot of control, which for me, makes it something one can easily take with them.

My colour is a nude, slightly pink shade. It goes on with a decent amount of tint that is true to the colour in the tube. Its very, very shiny, and could be layered over something like a matte lipcolour, or worn alone.

There are two drawbacks to this product; it is moderately sticky, which I personally find uncomfortable. In addition to this, if your lips are not exfoliated/moisturised properly, the product can goop up around dry skin. Other than these factors, I'd say this product is worth a try!
mal o.
Constantine
L'Oréal😍😍😍 i looove jour productions just keep up u r the best ever ever wish u all the best😍 try it girls u'll be happy
Roxanne P.
Saint-augustin-de-desmaures
Didn't like it one bit . It smudge too easyly and didn't hold well on me . Not the real deal