Hard Candy Brush on Push Button Lipgloss - Lip Liner Color Queen 218 / 2.2 G Each

BY HARD CANDY

lipgloss see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lady E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this lip duo. The berry lip liner is very pigmented. This lip liner can be worn alone as a matte lip color. Also, this lip liner is very smooth with good moisturization. The lip gloss applies easily and smooth. You press the button on the bottom of the lip gloss tube. For a brand new tube, you press the button about 30-32 times. Each time, the button clicks. You slowly see the lip gloss rising up to the top into the white lip brush. You can apply a little to your lips. This lip gloss is heavily pigmented with an obvious shimmer effect. The shimmer appears to be gold. After drinking from my cup, the lip gloss still stays on. This lip gloss keeps my lips hydrated. I like that 2 lip products were sold in the same package.

The first lip photo is the lip liner alone.
The second lip photo is the lip gloss applied over the lip liner.

I will definitely buy this again.
This is super great I only used it once wish I had more . I would tell anyone to get this product if they asked me