MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersHard Candy
Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter

Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter

by Hard Candy

Help keep your eyebrows uniform, shaped and styled with Brows Now! Brow Shine Gel.  This formula will tame brows and hold them in place all day. The formula gives a healthy shine to hair, so brows pop and look nourished.

[product:hard-candy-brows-now-fiberized-brow-gel-brow-highlighter-0182-oz] Does this product actually work well? I’ve always used pencils but am wanting to try out the gel, just wanting to make sure it fills in just as good!
I've seen this around and am really wondering if it's any good?
Eso se pone abajo d las cejas de pues q te la ases?
Start your review of Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Let me start out by saying I literally bomb when I try and draw on brows...but this stuff!!!! It fills in my brows with the fibers in the formula and makes sure every single hair is in place. Easy to apply and I have bought 3 already. Must buy!!!!in reviews
Samantha F.
Bloomington, MN
Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter uploaded by Samantha F.
First of all, I will mention that I am not *quite* sure whether this is the exact product I have and am referencing, so I will attach a picture of the item itself to this review. I use this brow gel from time to time to style/hold my brows and/or to push brow hairs up to highlight the ones that are outside of the natural shape I have created over time in my brows, so that I know which ones to trim with my eyebrow scissors when grooming my brows here and there. It has worked very well for both purposes in my experience; holding the shape of my brow, and using hairs up for trimming purposes. I don't however, use the other end of the product much, but occasionally I will use it in areas around the shape of my eyes to add a subtle glow in the areas. Not super noticeable from what I recall, but I believe it's been a while side I used that end/side of the product. I remember it being fairly inexpensive when I purchased it online in a bundle with a few other Hard Candy items, and I felt that this one was well worth it for me. In one of the pictures attached, I have used this gel over top of having filled my brows on with a Physician's Formula eyeliner pencil somewhat, as my brows are currently a little on the sparser side (my brow hair level - and to some degree, shape - seems to be constantly changing throughout the year; it doesn't honestly bother all that much usually, I may just adjust the rest of my makeup according to which part of the brow cycle my brows are in at that point in time 😂 I'm quite serious though). Hope this was helpful! Please drop a comment and let me know if you have any other questions about how I found the product to be for me!
Emmi R.
Hinesville, GA
Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter uploaded by Emmi R.
One eyebrow has it the other doesn’t. It’s not bad but it doesn’t last long it starts to wear off after 4 hours of applying it. But it’s affordable which is a plus.
Charlie C.
Elizabethtown, KY
I use this highlight on my brows everyday. The gel is good too but it's not something I would use alone. It's a good price for what you get!
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter uploaded by Jes K.
This makes my eyebrowns perfect and super natural looking and it comes with a highlighter. I would highly recommend this. #MyBeautyAwards Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter
Keke A.
I personally love the highlighter end it’s shows really well but I got the wrong color of eyebrow gel so I can’t tell u about that but this is really cheap plus I got mine on sell for 1$
Sarah N.
Love this little miracle!! The brush on it grabs onto every little eyebrow hair for dear life! The shade was on point and my eyebrows are looking much filler.
Stephanie M.
Seaside, CA
I have tried so many brow products. Expensive ones! And this one by far is my favorite ever! It has fibers and goes on perfect! I love that it includes a highlighter as well! I would recommend this to anyone! Save your money and spend 8 bucks on this to have amazing brows
Tiffany G.
Cincinnati, OH
Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter uploaded by Tiffany G.
This was one of the first brow gels that I bought forever ago , and I was not disappointed. The fibers in this gel give you just the perfect amount of give to cover up your sparse spots in your brow - without a lot of fall out. I'm not the biggest fan of the "highlighter".. so I just use my own, but this is definitely worth the money.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter uploaded by Sheila M.
I love this brow gel the fibers hello with any bare spots in my brows and it has just enough color,where if I don't feel like doing my whole brow routine, I can just swipe this through my brows a couple of times and I'm good to go. The highlighter on here is amazing too. It not only makes a excellent under the brow highlight, it also works well in the inner corner of the eyes and even on the top of the cheekbones if your in a pinch plus it's very inexpensive
Mariah B.
Dallas, TX
The gel is alright, but I am obsessed with the highlight. The shape of it makes it so easy to apply to the inner corners, under the brow, and on the top of the cheekbones. I really only use this for the highlight side, and it is so worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah S.
Olathe, KS
il y a 4 ans
Hard Candy Brows Now! Fiberized Brow Gel & Brow Highlighter Does this product actually work well? I’ve always used pencils but am wanting to try out the gel, just wanting to make sure it fills in just as good!