Hard Candy Brows Now! Brow Setting Gel + Highlighter, 1105 Clear uploaded by johannah S.

BY HARD CANDY

Help keep your eyebrows uniform, shaped and styled with Hard Candy Brows Now! Brow Setting Gel + Highlighter. The clear formula will tame brows and hold them in place all day. The formula gives a healthy shine to hair, so brows pop and look nourished. see more...

johannah S.
johannah S.
Very impressed with Hard Candy Brows Now! Brow Gel & Highlighter I figured give them try with my brows.This clear gel is great to tame unruly hairs think of it as how use hairspray set your hair, eyebrow gels do same secure brows in place.This wasn't flaky or sticky at all. You simply applying an eyebrow gel similar to applying mascara combing in an upward motion.I use it before I shape/full my brows letting it set until about 80% dry. And the highlighter for the brow area gives a created more of a lifted, brightened brow look.This absolute favorite highly recommend this
Julissa W.
Julissa W.
I love this product the gel is perfect on eyebrows which makes your hairs stay in place and the highlight is okay although I wish it was more pigmented.
Ashleigh A.
Ashleigh A.
I use this on the daily and my eye brows stay in place ALL day!  I don't typically like cream/stick highlighters but the one included with this is creamy and looks great under the arch and inner corner of my eyes.  Easy to use and at a great price point!
Caelyn K.
Caelyn K.
This setting gel and highlighter is pretty dang amazing! I love the finishing look it gives with my matte kind of face look. It also look very nice and put together if you wear the Becca highlighter (Opal)
This product, in my opinion was not with the money. It did not meet my expectations. It's quite affordable, though. It's not long lasting. For me, it makes my eyebrows crusty. I would not recommend this.
Shelby-Lynn M.
Shelby-Lynn M.
Hamilton, ON
Love love love, comparable to expensive brand eyebrow gels, this gives you colour and fibers for thicker, fuller, darker eye brows for a fraction of the cost! I've purchased this exact item a few times over the last few years, it's a must have in my makeup bag!
Claribeth M.
Claribeth M.
Cayey, Puerto Rico
Excelente me gustó mucho, ya que además del cepillo de la ceja (con fibras, hace lucir más volumen) también trae iluminador (por cierto muy bonito). 👍🏽