BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Brow Ink 24 Hour Long Wear Brow Stain is an ultra long wearing eyebrow gel that holds brows in place for up to 24 full hours. Brow Ink comes with a micro precision spoolie that reaches every tiny hair in your brows, coloring them and giving you the look of full, intense brows. Brow Ink is formulated with Henna fruit actives that instantly define brow hairs, keeping pigment on them all day. The henna dyes and ink technology work together to stain brows with temporary color that doesn't budge. Brow Ink is waterproof and lasts through whatever life throws your way. Now you won't need to worry about your eyebrow makeup smudging or rubbing off throughout the day! Brow Ink can be used alone to accentuate your natural eyebrows, or used to set brows that are already filled in.

• What exactly does this tint?1 Answers
  • Is this just a gel? Is it super dark? How do you use it?2 Answers
Hard Candy Brow Ink 24HR Brow Stain
  • "As a person that has very light and thin brow hairs this product is LIFE. It honestly lasts a full 24 hours and it's very inexpensive $6 and I have it for about 3 months and I'm finally out. Like it was so easy to use. Now if you are heavy handed I would suggest that after you have applied the product then go back through with a clean spooly and just blend down the product!!! It really is amazing and it comes in multiple shades I use the medium dark." in 5 reviews
Gladys E.
Cypress, TX
Literally this product has changed my life its my go to every time and i even use it with my clients! I love that its not expensive and that i can always find it at my local walmart! I've re-perchased this product so many times!! I like to pair this with my ABH powder and my brows are on fleek everytime!! In love!
Taylor D.
My new go too. I've used the nyx and ulta brand and maybe a few others and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush. The others were too bushy and hard to control where it went. The super thin brush is the best. This lasts all day and it seems to dry unlike some of the others. Plus its super cheap.
Kayla R.
Leon, WV
Even thou I got it in a shade too dark I swear by this stuff and if I don't use the brush it comes with and instead use my own small brush to wisp it on it comes out perfect I will definitely buy this again and in a shade lighter so I can see how well the right color will work.
adiktive n.
Price range is ok I paid seven dollars for it ...pigment is on point ...dries fast so you have to work quickly ...I got about 30 uses out of it... I feel like it disappeared quick lol
Madeline Z.
This brow ink is pretty good. It's pretty cheap so I'm willing to give it some leeway. It does look good on my brows and stay on. However, the brush is a bit hard to control so it ends up putting too much on sometimes you have to be quite careful when applying.
Amber B.
I really enjoy this brow definer. As someone with very sparse natural brows this really helps to make them visible and perfect! Also, it totally lasts 2 days, which for a working mom is convenient lol. Very affordable, 6 bucks at your local walmart! I'd say this is a steal of a product.
Unfortunately I didn't get a better picture of the brows day 1, but I just woke up and haven't touched them I'm yet, they are still about 90% perfect. Not to worry though, makeup wipes remove them in about 5 swipes (:
Nicole D.
Litchfield , NH
I use this now and for a drug store brand it works great. I use a brush to apply it because the wand itself carries TONS of products. I thought this was going to be bad but it totally blew my mind! Try it out!
SaToya M.
Americus , GA
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
I was a little uneasy about messing with my eyebrows but I saw this and decided why not. I fell in love. Makes them bold enough with out over doing it. And it's super easy to take off.
Evelyn M.
Since the first time i use this ink brow i was totally amazed with the product, looks really natural on your brows, really long lasting, not transferable, i really like it! And the presentation of the product is cute and also the tiny slimy brush is perfect to filling your brows, totally approved!
Megan S.
river falls, WI
Is this just a gel? Is it super dark? How do you use it?
Brittney G.
Pasco, WA
What exactly does this tint?