BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Brow Ink 24-Hour Brow Stain: Ink gel formula sweeps on, instantly darkening and defining brows Henna fruit actives nourish hair Longwear ink technology transforms brows that stay in place for 24 hours Micro precision brush for superior... see more...

• What exactly does this tint?1 Answers
  • Is this just a gel? Is it super dark? How do you use it?2 Answers
Michelle M.
I picked up this product in hopes of becoming adjusted to brow inks before purchasing a high end product. However, I was blown away by this. It works wonderfully, matches to my brows, and it is extremely user friendly. I don't think I'll be buying another product for a long time.
Alexcia A.
I absolutely LOVE this brow stain! The brush allows you to comb through your brows but also work with precision! I love that its available at Walmart, super easy find for a fantastic find! Recommend it to anyone! ( good price too!)
Jessie H.
I love this! It doesn't take long to put on and for me is easier to control rather than the powder and brush I was using. It looks more natural as well since mostly I'm just darkening my natural brows rather than drawing them in.
I live the hard candy brow ink for light medium! I would recommend this item to anyone! I bought this one day to try and I fell absolutely in love with this product! So easy to use and affordable. I got my mom and my brothers girlfriend to try it and they loved it as well!
Kelly Q.
Wilmington , NC
One of my favorite brow gels. It stays all day and looks great! The price is super cheap.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Is this just a gel? Is it super dark? How do you use it?
brittney g.
Pasco, WA
What exactly does this tint?