BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Brow Ink 24-Hour Brow Stain: Ink gel formula sweeps on, instantly darkening and defining brows Henna fruit actives nourish hair Longwear ink technology transforms brows that stay in place for 24 hours Micro precision brush for superior... see more...

• What exactly does this tint?1 Answers
  • Is this just a gel? Is it super dark? How do you use it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madeline Z.
This brow ink is pretty good. It's pretty cheap so I'm willing to give it some leeway. It does look good on my brows and stay on. However, the brush is a bit hard to control so it ends up putting too much on sometimes you have to be quite careful when applying.
Michelle M.
I picked up this product in hopes of becoming adjusted to brow inks before purchasing a high end product. However, I was blown away by this. It works wonderfully, matches to my brows, and it is extremely user friendly. I don't think I'll be buying another product for a long time.
Gladys E.
Cypress, TX
Literally this product has changed my life its my go to every time and i even use it with my clients! I love that its not expensive and that i can always find it at my local walmart! I've re-perchased this product so many times!! I like to pair this with my ABH powder and my brows are on fleek everytime!! In love!
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Is this just a gel? Is it super dark? How do you use it?
brittney g.
Pasco, WA
What exactly does this tint?