BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Brow Ink 24-Hour Brow Stain: Ink gel formula sweeps on, instantly darkening and defining brows Henna fruit actives nourish hair Longwear ink technology transforms brows that stay in place for 24 hours Micro precision brush for superior... see more...

• What exactly does this tint?1 Answers
  • Is this just a gel? Is it super dark? How do you use it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber B.
I really enjoy this brow definer. As someone with very sparse natural brows this really helps to make them visible and perfect! Also, it totally lasts 2 days, which for a working mom is convenient lol. Very affordable, 6 bucks at your local walmart! I'd say this is a steal of a product.
Unfortunately I didn't get a better picture of the brows day 1, but I just woke up and haven't touched them I'm yet, they are still about 90% perfect. Not to worry though, makeup wipes remove them in about 5 swipes (:
SaToya M.
Americus , GA
As a person that has very light and thin brow hairs this product is LIFE. It honestly lasts a full 24 hours and it's very inexpensive $6 and I have it for about 3 months and I'm finally out. Like it was so easy to use. Now if you are heavy handed I would suggest that after you have applied the product then go back through with a clean spooly and just blend down the product!!! It really is amazing and it comes in multiple shades I use the medium dark.
Kelly C.
This is a long lasting brow product that has a super skinny wand perfect for filling in brows or setting them in place over a brow product. I don't know how many shades it comes in but the one I have is perfect for brunettes. I love this and it's super affordable, 6 or 7 dollars I think. Totally would recommend to anyone.
Evelyn M.
Since the first time i use this ink brow i was totally amazed with the product, looks really natural on your brows, really long lasting, not transferable, i really like it! And the presentation of the product is cute and also the tiny slimy brush is perfect to filling your brows, totally approved!
Alexcia A.
I absolutely LOVE this brow stain! The brush allows you to comb through your brows but also work with precision! I love that its available at Walmart, super easy find for a fantastic find! Recommend it to anyone! ( good price too!)
Jessie H.
I love this! It doesn't take long to put on and for me is easier to control rather than the powder and brush I was using. It looks more natural as well since mostly I'm just darkening my natural brows rather than drawing them in.
Taylor D.
My new go too. I've used the nyx and ulta brand and maybe a few others and this is by far my favorite. I love the brush. The others were too bushy and hard to control where it went. The super thin brush is the best. This lasts all day and it seems to dry unlike some of the others. Plus its super cheap.
I live the hard candy brow ink for light medium! I would recommend this item to anyone! I bought this one day to try and I fell absolutely in love with this product! So easy to use and affordable. I got my mom and my brothers girlfriend to try it and they loved it as well!
Soph
WA
I would DIE for this brow product. Rarely do I want to fully fill in my brows and this is a go to that makes my eyebrows look perfect in 30 seconds flat. Once it's set, it won't budge! Love this!
Melissa H.
Iowa City, IA
I was a little uneasy about messing with my eyebrows but I saw this and decided why not. I fell in love. Makes them bold enough with out over doing it. And it's super easy to take off.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Is this just a gel? Is it super dark? How do you use it?
brittney g.
Pasco, WA
What exactly does this tint?