BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Mary C.
Great to use as a blush and highlighter, can be used dry or wet. I have a light complexion and this shade gives a soft pink glow. This is my #1 go to blush.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
Is a wonderful baked product I like to use it wet it really holds all day holds the color and blends very well reasonably priced and a great member of the Hard Candy family
Wendy roberts
Zohal A.
Pasadena , CA
I really like this product! On some skin tones it can be used as a highlighter or even a blush topper, either way it is beautiful and worth the try
Apryl C.
This blush works so well and can be used for so many different things: a blush, blush topper, or my favorite, a highlighter.
Nansy N.
I like this baked blush but not as a blush i use this as a highlight and looks amazing for me.
mary c.
Macon, GA
Makes you look great. great beauty products that they sell. I love this makeup its awesome.
abbie m.
stays on the cheeks and is actually a blush but i use it as a highlighter because it is very light on the skin.
Megan b.
Marinette, WI
I like this blush alot. It's the perfect pink for my skin tone. It also has highlight in it which is a bonus
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
This has been my only blush in the last 4 years, I just love it!!! This color is perfect to match any skin and any make up, day or night. I can't go anywhere without my blush. Favorite ever!
Steffanie G.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to blush. My skin has a rosey tint to it already so I don't like anything with a strong color and this is perfect it has a light pink color but a strong shimmer highlight to it. If you want more of a color you can use it with a wet brush and the color is even stronger! Defiantly would buy it again!