BY HARD CANDY

abbie m.
abbie m.
Rhode island
stays on the cheeks and is actually a blush but i use it as a highlighter because it is very light on the skin.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Great to use as a blush and highlighter, can be used dry or wet. I have a light complexion and this shade gives a soft pink glow. This is my #1 go to blush.
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Ruby, NY
Is a wonderful baked product I like to use it wet it really holds all day holds the color and blends very well reasonably priced and a great member of the Hard Candy family
Wendy roberts
Zohal A.
Zohal A.
Pasadena, CA
I really like this product! On some skin tones it can be used as a highlighter or even a blush topper, either way it is beautiful and worth the try
Apryl C.
Apryl C.
This blush works so well and can be used for so many different things: a blush, blush topper, or my favorite, a highlighter.
Nansy N.
Nansy N.
I like this baked blush but not as a blush i use this as a highlight and looks amazing for me.
mary c.
mary c.
Macon, GA
Makes you look great. great beauty products that they sell. I love this makeup its awesome.
Yesenia O.
Yesenia O.
It's a very pretty color but it's very sheer won't really show up you have to build it up to show up as good as you want it too but if you starting off this is kind of perfect for just a nice sheer glow
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
This has been my only blush in the last 4 years, I just love it!!! This color is perfect to match any skin and any make up, day or night. I can't go anywhere without my blush. Favorite ever!
Steffanie G.
Steffanie G.
Tampa, FL
This is my go to blush. My skin has a rosey tint to it already so I don't like anything with a strong color and this is perfect it has a light pink color but a strong shimmer highlight to it. If you want more of a color you can use it with a wet brush and the color is even stronger! Defiantly would buy it again!