BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Leigh Ann B.
Leigh Ann B.
I LOVE this blush!! It's my go to blush! It's so pigmented! I use this everyday!! My walmart no longer carrys it in store. I love the packaging it's sooo pretty! It's definantly worth the $8! My neices refer to it as the fairy blush! definantly going to repurchase once I run out and will probably buy it for a gift!
Leilani S.
Leilani S.
Okay I know this says blush but literally guys I have used this as a highlighter since ever and believe me when I say it competes with the highly glorified champagne pop by becca cosmetics! It gives such a natural dewy shine and is so incredibly buildable! Obsessed
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Luther
I love this product. It's perfect for when I want a subtle highlight. I've used it quite a bit. My eyes are green and the warm undertones in this product make my eyes pop. I bought it at Walmart and I've recommended to several friends!
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Waterbury, CT
This color is very subtle. I have to apply multiple times for it to really show. So I think it needs more pigment. Although it is easy to do a sunkissed look at least. But if I want my cheeks to be pink, I want them to be pink.
Erin K.
Erin K.
This blush spreads really well. I liked that about it. With that said, it is such a light color. I have extremely fair skin and have never had a problem with a blush being too light. In the case, the color is gorgeous. But on my skin, it just looked like I smeared glitter on my cheek bones.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Hard Candy Blush Crush in Honeymoon is my go to blush that I use every day. I recently discovered Hard Candy Blush and am in love. This blush beats out super high end professional quality blushes and costs less than $10. My skin is very fair and this blush isn't too bold for my skin tone. It has a slight shimmer that makes my skin glow. I will never go without this blush!
Sully R.
Sully R.
Broussard, LA
I love this baked blush for it's highlighting effect on my fair neutral skin! I don't feel like this is quiet pigmented enough to use alone as a blush, however. I sweep this across my cheekbones before a sweep of a neutral pink blush and its gorgeous!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is a beautiful shade of light pink with a nice sheen to it. However I don't use it as a highlighter as all - just a blush since it's so nicely pink it provides a perfect glowing flush to the cheeks. This is easy to apply, long lasting, and there's a ton of product.
M W.
M W.
I've been obsessed with this for like 2 years now, I've only ever bought one, (I use it like crazy), and it still hasn't run out. When it does, let me just say I'll be repurchasing. These are HANDS-DOWN the most beautiful drugstore blushes I've ever used. There is a wide-range of shades, for light-to-medium-to-dark.
Megan b.
Megan b.
Marinette, WI
I like this blush alot. It's the perfect pink for my skin tone. It also has highlight in it which is a bonus