BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
For a cheaper product this is one of my favorites. you definitely get your bang for your buck. it has the perfect amount of shimmer for me without making me look too flushed. love this product,definitely a favorite spring discovery.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
I love hard candy. When I originally picked this up I thought damn its going to be a pretty Orange shimmer blush. I was wrong its very pinky and looks amazing as a topper or highlight. A little to shiny on its own but beautiful.
Kari M.
My favorite brand for blush that doesn't bust your wallet ! Only bad thing is lack of finding it at stores . Only Walmart seems to carry a little of their product . But you can always ship direct from their website .
Vannesa C.
I'll leave a review about this product. It in the shade punch it's a beautiful blush with a shimmer highlighter glow effect so pretty love baked blushes got mine for 2$ on sale glad I did
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
Love this blush. It goes on so nicely and stays all day. I love how sparkly it is. It's like a highlighter for my cheeks. #gloallday I just wish it didn't break so easily
kyla m.
Tacoma, WA
This "baked blush" is very amazing and I love it. I love to where it alone. I use it as a highlighter, it's a very nice consistency. And it compliments any skin type.
Carolina P.
Love the pink lovely color I like it I have several years with it and it's cheap so why not
Cynthia C.
Canada
I like it it's a really pretty pink and it has a beautiful glow and its long lasting
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Soooooooooo gorgeous. I use this as a highlighter and a blush topper and it is absolutely stunning!!! Their baked formula's are so lovely and I want to collect all of them. I use these all the time and I so recommend these to everyone who may be interested because these are such high quality and so worth it!
Angelica C.
Luther
I love this product. It's perfect for when I want a subtle highlight. I've used it quite a bit. My eyes are green and the warm undertones in this product make my eyes pop. I bought it at Walmart and I've recommended to several friends!