BY HARD CANDY

Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Kalamazoo, MI
For a cheaper product this is one of my favorites. you definitely get your bang for your buck. it has the perfect amount of shimmer for me without making me look too flushed. love this product,definitely a favorite spring discovery.
Tristain S.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
I love hard candy. When I originally picked this up I thought damn its going to be a pretty Orange shimmer blush. I was wrong its very pinky and looks amazing as a topper or highlight. A little to shiny on its own but beautiful.
Kari M.
Kari M.
My favorite brand for blush that doesn't bust your wallet ! Only bad thing is lack of finding it at stores . Only Walmart seems to carry a little of their product . But you can always ship direct from their website .
Vannesa C.
Vannesa C.
I'll leave a review about this product. It in the shade punch it's a beautiful blush with a shimmer highlighter glow effect so pretty love baked blushes got mine for 2$ on sale glad I did
Aramina H.
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
Love this blush. It goes on so nicely and stays all day. I love how sparkly it is. It's like a highlighter for my cheeks. #gloallday I just wish it didn't break so easily
kyla m.
kyla m.
Tacoma, WA
This "baked blush" is very amazing and I love it. I love to where it alone. I use it as a highlighter, it's a very nice consistency. And it compliments any skin type.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Love the pink lovely color I like it I have several years with it and it's cheap so why not
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Canada
I like it it's a really pretty pink and it has a beautiful glow and its long lasting
Kim B.
Kim B.
Belfair, WA
Really love the color! Ads a nice, dewy-fresh, natural looking glow to cheeks that lights up the face. Before I used it, I scraped off the top layer with my fingernail. That kept the product from turning "hard." Not sure how else to explain it as it seems to have a layer on top of it, thus not allowing a transfer of product onto my brush. I found very little product "fall out" as well. It has a nice even blendability with just the right amount of pigmentation. I bought this as result of a recommendation from my daughter who is in her early 20's. She loved it! So do I!
Jayme C.
Jayme C.
Birmingham
Soooooooooo gorgeous. I use this as a highlighter and a blush topper and it is absolutely stunning!!! Their baked formula's are so lovely and I want to collect all of them. I use these all the time and I so recommend these to everyone who may be interested because these are such high quality and so worth it!