Hard Candy Baked Color Correct Finishing Powder uploaded by Leigh-Ann K.

BY HARD CANDY

A marbleized baked powder to set makeup for longwear, even skin tone AND minimize appearance of discolorations and imperfections! This powder will illuminate your complexion and leave your skin with a radiating, flawless finish.

Savannah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best setting powder!! Sometimes i even use it on its own and it provides sheet coverage. I have combo skin and use this under my eyes and over blemishes to completely cover redness and dark circles if my concealer didn’t do a great job. It’s slightly luminous, which i love!!
Leigh-Ann K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently tried this powder and I am loving it! The powder adds a subtle, natural luminosity to the skin that looks nice and healthy. Note: this is a finishing powder and not a setting powder, but it does slightly help the longevity of my makeup.
Paige K.
I am not a fan of this powder. It is difficult to pick just one color to correct your face with, and if you swirl your brush in all of the colors, once you put it on your face, it leaves a harsh, colored finish.
riley m.
america
My mother had bought this for me as a present a couple months ago and honestly I was kind of disappointed, I had received a yellow one and it had left a TON of color and had creased under my eyes and on my smile marks. They also had a plastic scent. With saying that the packaging felt pretty decent and left a very matte finish
Savanna G.
Cranston, RI
I wanted to love this finishing powder, and while it does have a lovely texture, I think it finishes my face too light and powdery. Use very sparingly!
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
Not my favorite, it will work for the time being, but I definitely will not be repurchasing when I run out.
Sav A.
At first I thought I loved this product! When I put it on my skin looked flawless. But then I got into natural sunlight and ohmygawd this stuff has A LOT of shimmer to it!!!! I WAS SO SHINY!!! to the point where I looked sweaty, soooo not a real fan. Would not recommend this product, simply too much sheen.