Add a Photo

#117 in Eyeshadow
Photos (30)
Tahlia B.
Tahlia B.

I just started using this as a highlighter
because I've heard it works better as one, and I've realized that it isn't as great as I'd hoped. I checked lots of reviews saying how great the product was, but I didn't have the same results. I think it might be my skin tone, because I realized that golden "highlighters" are better for darker skin. It isn't as pigmented as I thought. It didn't give me a "natural glow" look, and in my opinion it didn't last very long. Even after applying it I couldn't really see it. It mostly looked like I was applying a powder foundation. It is a good price, but I'm not completely satisfied with it.
Dade C.
Dade C.

For around $9 this is an awesome highlighter! it is flawless--I gave it 4 start because unfortunately it breaks me out. I noticed after using 2wks :( I clean my brushes after every use and I only broke out in the areas where I placed this product. I'm not happy because it looks gorgeous aside from the fact that my skin doesn't like it. I have no other complaints. If you don't have sensitive skin issues, you will loooooove it. It can compete with the prestige brands. sadly Sadly, I'm no longer using. I wish they would reconfigure the ingredients and release an updated one that works well with my skin. *one can only hope
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK

I use Tiki as an all over illuminator. I dust my face with a small amount of it before foundation, and if I'm feeling extra glowy, I'll swipe some of this and swirl it with my finishing powder. The result: perfection. I have received compliments from my mom and other ladies that my skin looks amazing (which it definitely isn't), and even my boyfriend who never notices anything, told me the other day that my skin looks fantastic. It's not glittery, it's not frosty, it will just make you look glowy and healthy, which is perfect for those of us who want a more natural look. Must have even for oily skinned girls!
Abby D.
Abby D.
Tampa, FL

This stuff is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I never could find a highlight that worked with my skin without looking powdery and I've tried them all! Becca, Mac, physicians formula, toofaced, everything. It wasn't until I put this on my face that everything changed. It's sheer enough to dust lightly everywhere, but can also be built up to a much higher intensity on the top of the cheek bones! With the price too, you can't beat it. I'm also quite pale, and it works wonders on me. Fine enough of a sparkle as to not emphasize texture. Can't recommend enough.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky

Hard Candy is a seriously awesome drugstore brand. I've tried lots of their products and am consistently impressed. The Tiki bronzer is always raved about as an awesome highlight. Some people ha e said its a dupe for MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle but it's not, IMO. The MAC is much more shimmery and noticeable. Tiki gives a beautiful natural looking glow and is an amazing subtle highlight. I'm really glad I purchased it! I think it's a good price for the amount of product and I actually like the packaging, as well. The product isn't powdery or glittery at all. I love it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

I have oily/combination skin and am acne-prone. This is one of my all-time favorite highlighters! If you have oily skin, this will be your best friend because it doesn't have shimmer or sparkle that would emphasize texture or shine on your skin. It just gives a gorgeous sheen that gives you a healthy glow-from-within appearance. Don't judge it by how it looks in the package because it doesn't look like much. But it's a gorgeous golden champagne color that will look good on every skin tone! Must-have!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA

This is the first baked product I actually like. Normally baked products are too dry for me to use. Better than urban decays luminizer and Laura mercier highlight. Miles above elf baked highlight. I had best results applying this with a wet brush and my fingers. This product gave me a true glow rather than a glittery mess. I really wanted to spend less than $9 on it but it's definitely worth it. Packaging is cheap looking but you get a lot of product. Extremely happy with this product.
Camille A.
Camille A.

I was disappointed with this product. I saw it on a few of the highlighter drug store videos from a few beauty you tubers I follow, but to me it was chalky, too opaque, and didn't have the best lasting power. Everyone looks for something different in a highlight but as someone who likes a natural sheen, I was not impressed with this product. Elf's Blush Gems and Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip are a better go-to if you're in the market for a drug store highlight :)
Melissa H.
Melissa H.

You Tube made me buy this! After seeing many You Tubers rave about this I finally grabbed one for my self! A few of them said it is a dupe for the Mary-Lou-Manizer by the Blam, and while it's similar in color they do have their differences. This gives your skin a soft lite from within glow where Mary-Lou-Manizer is more like BAM look at my highlight! All and all I really love this product and it will work with many different skin tones and definitely worth the buy.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Willoughby, OH

I was beyond pleasantly surprised with this baked "bronzer". It's in no way a bronzer, because it's far too light. But, this makes one of the BEST highlighters I've ever used. I use it every day. This is an amazing product for the value. You get a lot of product, and it performs fantastically. Got mine at walmart for around $6-$7. If you've been thinking about trying it out, do it, you'll love it as much as I do! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
Tahiti  O.
Tahiti O.

Ok haha, me again asking questions! I've received this in a sample size and I don't have any experience in baked products. How do I apply this to get the best results? What tools do I need? Is there a certain technique to apply this? Etc. thanks!
Marissa J.
Marissa J.

I have been searching for a bronzer that won't create too much shine, but will give me that natural glow. Anyone know if this product can achieve that?
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

Can someone tell me if this is a good color for a medium skin type?
Tessa W.
Tessa W.
Savannah, GA

I'm looking for a new light bronzer, how is this? I'm not sure if I should get it.
Payton H.
Payton H.

I love hard candy blush how is this bronzer I saw it and didn't know whether I should get it or not looks more like a highlighter then bronzer to me

Join Now