BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
Providence, RI
Now that there is a highlight and contour Frenzy going on, this gives you a little bit of both yet gives a natural result at the same time. It is a brozer and highlighter in one. You can use it lightly for a slight sunkissed glow or you can build and layer the product for a more intense look. It is inexpensive and i love this product.
Amber M.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
Love love love this bronzer, it's a must have in my makeup bag! The packaging is super cute and edgy. The bronzer was such a great pair for my blue eyes an and already tan skin tone to give me a great finishing touch. It's totally affordable and I'll definitely be buying again!
Angie V.
Angie V.
Victorville, CA
High end quality highlight for anyone who can't afford to buy a name brand for $6 you get a glow of the century, it looks amazing on all skin shades I've even used it as a shadow and it was absolutely beautiful.
Odet J.
Odet J.
I love this bronzer, I also use it as highlight sometimes, it doesn't make you look dark it just gives you a pretty shimmer, love it.
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
Me encantan estos productos, son únicos en su clase y muy competitivo para el mercado actual.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Dup for hourglass. Best on fair skin! Must have for a summer glow. And cheap
Anuoluwapo A.
Anuoluwapo A.
Hard Candy Bake Bronzer Hula Hula I got these gem at the drugstore as a deeper alternative to my Hard Candy Bake Bronzer Tiki which was gorgeous, but the hula hula has blew my mind,it so beautiful when swept lightly on the face when dry and a very good highlight on brown skin when applied wet,its just so good.
Makayla B.
Makayla B.
Owingsville
It’s not much of a bronzer to me. The one I have has more glitter in it which makes it look more like a nude highlighter. It very pigment though and applies to the skin very nicely but I wouldn’t recommend it due to the fact it’s more shiny
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I absolutely love my bake bronzer by Hard Candy!! They always have the most fun and affordable makeup too! This leaves you glowing and shimmering! I use it as a blush! I would highly recommend! You can't beat the quality or price!
Kaira S.
Kaira S.
It's amazing and gives you a very beautiful summery warm toned glow. It wears all day and looks great with any eye color. I don't think it could get any better! I would definitely recommend this product.
Brianna F.
Brianna F.
I have heard great reviews of this product by friends. is it actually all it is cracked up to be? Does it look good on all skin types or does it have specific shades it looks the best on?
Arianna E.
Arianna E.
I saw this on a YouTube tutorial and really liked it. I'm trying to find this but I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere! Where can you buy this and how much is it?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Listowel , ON
Is this a dupe for hula boxed bronzer ?
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Does anyone know if these are still in stores?? Can't seem to find them!
Amelia v.
Amelia v.
Edmonds, WA
Does this bronzer look orange on fair skin tones? I like the look of this in the package but I'm so light they normally make me look like I have gandis