BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be the best drug store bronzer! I literally used this to make my skin looks a little glow especially when you're going out on the beach! I love how the glow looks when the sun hit! If you want a little tan and glow looks this is the bronze for you!
Tabatha B.
Madison Hts, VA
This product was acceptable for the price paid but I was not extremely happy with the color it left when applied on my cheeks. I've used other products that i was much happier with for around the same price or slightly more. I would not purchase this product again.
Makayla B.
Owingsville
It’s not much of a bronzer to me. The one I have has more glitter in it which makes it look more like a nude highlighter. It very pigment though and applies to the skin very nicely but I wouldn’t recommend it due to the fact it’s more shiny
Sarah J.
Sandy Hook
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely use much bronzer, and i usually use this and another bronzer when I do. I have hazel eyes and it looks good with my skin tone. Bought at Walmart. First time user. Definitely recommend to people.
C A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this bronzer. The price point is amazing and the container last a long time. This color is great....Gives just enough highlighting shimmer and works well if you’re looking to contour.
Anuoluwapo A.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hard Candy Bake Bronzer Hula Hula I got these gem at the drugstore as a deeper alternative to my Hard Candy Bake Bronzer Tiki which was gorgeous, but the hula hula has blew my mind,it so beautiful when swept lightly on the face when dry and a very good highlight on brown skin when applied wet,its just so good.
Daniela S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mis bronzer preferidos son los mattes pero eso por mi piel morena actua en mi como un iluminador y me encanta porque da un glow hermoso, tambien suelo utilizarlo en todo el rostro con un bronceado y es hermoso
Alyssa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love my bake bronzer by Hard Candy!! They always have the most fun and affordable makeup too! This leaves you glowing and shimmering! I use it as a blush! I would highly recommend! You can't beat the quality or price!
Kaira S.
It's amazing and gives you a very beautiful summery warm toned glow. It wears all day and looks great with any eye color. I don't think it could get any better! I would definitely recommend this product.
Keisha R.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a big fan of this product which is sad because I really wanted to love it. It looked very orange on my skin which I found weird because I have a medium complexion.
Brianna F.
I have heard great reviews of this product by friends. is it actually all it is cracked up to be? Does it look good on all skin types or does it have specific shades it looks the best on?
Danielle D.
Listowel , ON
Is this a dupe for hula boxed bronzer ?
Arianna E.
I saw this on a YouTube tutorial and really liked it. I'm trying to find this but I'm having a hard time finding it anywhere! Where can you buy this and how much is it?
Amelia v.
Edmonds, WA
Does this bronzer look orange on fair skin tones? I like the look of this in the package but I'm so light they normally make me look like I have gandis
Amelia v.
Edmonds, WA
Does this bronzer look good on very fair skin? Normally bronzer looks orange and fake when I use it but I like the color of this in the packaging.