BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy 20th Anniversary Nail Polish Gift Set: Includes: Sky, Tangerini and Girlie Collectible edition Available for a limited time only see more...

Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hard Candy 20th Anniversary Nail Polish Gift Set, 3 count, 1.68 fl oz
Hard candy isn’t my favorite. It all seems pretty cheap to me. The nail polish chips of very easily. Not only that, you have to put on 3-4 coats to make it look even and full of color. I would buy this brand of polish again.
Heather P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way thr creamy color paints onto my natural nails and wears well & stays longer than other nail products
My job requires me To wash often and change nytril gloves. That alone can make nail polish wear off very quickly

But, these nail polish products last over a week with two layers and without a base coat or top coat!
Lizbeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful colors. Love the way it makes my nails look. These remind me of my childhood. Not an expensive product. Recommend it
Kyns Y.
MI
They looked cheap and didn't dry fast at all. I like the color Variety but it was quite expensive where i bought it
Kelsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great! Really awesome shades. It is very affordable. I have a lot of products from this brand.
Stacy K.
Norwich , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gotnit daughter wasnt a fan . She didnt like it tomuch. She said she prefers other kinds
Colours nice n went on nice but didn’t stay on long chipped off same day. Not sure y chipped so fast :( maybe we need try again
Janeidy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
accessible variety in colors and tones, good makeup and lasts a lot, is economical and accessible adeas that leaves the skin very beautiful
Jojita A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i'm in love it i really want to try it please please let me try it 😍Omg omg omg amazing one 😍 i wanna to try it o
beba W.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are so fitting to my lifestyle
I love ❤ nude colors
Because it's classy for everyday