Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love 203056 Eau de Toilette Spray 1-ounce uploaded by Riley S.

BY HARAJUKU LOVERS

Launched By The Design House Of Gwen Stefani In 2010. Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love Edt Spray 1 Oz For Women Possesses A Blend Of: Nectarine, Orange Blossom, Violet, And Wood Scents. Recommended For Casual Use. Women see more...

Riley S.
I loved this perfume when I had it! It smelled pretty good, and the smell lasted all day! I feel like it was a berry-ish scent that this one had. I still have the topper to this since I collected the toppers of these perfumes before they were discontinued. Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Love 203056 Eau de Toilette Spray 1-ounce
Nicole F.
Laurel Springs, NJ
This is an older scent for younger people that I have big love for. It is hard to find because I think it is discontinued but I am able to find it online. In general I'll get the large tester bottles, a little goes a long way and a tester can last about a year. It is a sweet soft feminine floral. The scent can layer well with other products. If you can find the smaller bottles the packaging is just too cute. Definitely a scent worth trying if you can.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
By far my favorite Harajuku Lovers scent. It's so girly and fun, I wear it just about daily. I actually have two bottles and I snatch up the travel size ones any time I can find them.
Nicole A.
London , ON
The whole Harajuku Lovers perfume collection is amazing but wicked style love was one of my favorite smells! I own two of them and I definitely keep planning to buy more!