BY GWEN STEFANI

Launched by the deisgn house Harajuku Lovers in 2004 has invigorating notes of clementine pear jasmine sambac sweet pea honeysuckle vanilla skin musk and sleek woods. Gender: Women. Size: 1 oz. see more...

Rhonda A.
Review for: Harajuku Lovers Music By Gwen Stefani For Women more...
I loved this the set. Very floral light and clean scent.  I bought them in a set at Christmas and loved them.  I would love a bigger bottle and would definitely recommend it to anyone. Long lasting scent.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Overall the hype is really in the bottle. The scent isn't amazing or anything. It is nice but not very long lasting. In addition it starts to get a funky smell to it if you keep it to long. Most high quality fragrances are good for at least a few years. This one will last about a year before the scent changes so my best advice is use it as quickly as possible so you don't end up having to toss it like I did.
Katrina S.
I absolutely love this scent and have since I was in grade school. It is delicate and fruity and light enough to wear casually to any event. The small bottle seems like it would run out rather quickly, but it lasts for a very long time, even when used every day. A little on the wrist is all you need to smell fresh all day.
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC
Not my absolute favorite scent in the collection of perfumes, but it's still nice. I like it, but it's a little too strong for my liking. But it's still a beautifully scented perfume.
Lucia L.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Harajuku Lovers Music By Gwen Stefani For Women more...
Not my favorite. I feel like it smells like caramel candy. The smell doesn't last long, it fades pretty quick. Definately won't be buying again.
Hannah N.
Cookeville, TN
This is neither my favorite nor least favorite scent in the Harajuku collection. I would describe the smell as fresh, light, and very clean.
Jocy H.
Like many other people... FAVORITE SMELL from all the Harajuku peeps. I really recommend this one; it smells musky, but feminine and strong.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
This is my favorite form the collection. It has a light smell which is great for everyday.
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
Review for: Harajuku Lovers Music By Gwen Stefani For Women more...
I originally bought this back in high school because I love Gwen Stefani and liked how cute the packaging was. The scent itself was great! It wasn’t strong or overpowering and the bottle lasted me a decently long time. It had more floral tones to it. I wore it almost everyday. I recently rediscovered it and will definitely be buying it again soon!