BY HARAJUKU LOVERS

In the new fragrance collection, the stylish girls of Tokyo's Harajuku shopping district inspired each bottle's character including G. With her yellow flocked hair, she sports an outfit that's all her own & a fruity & floral scent. see more...

Sierra B.
Forked River, NJ
one of my favorite scents!! Smells so fresh and clean and the little figure you that comes with is adorbs!!! I bought mine at Macy's and plan on repurchasing soon!
shareen s.
Of all the Harajuku perfumes this is my least favorite and i would not repurchase it. It is strong smelling and does not have a nice smell Kind of smells lemony.
Shannon D.
Fresno, CA
This smell is super sweet and reminds me of when I was a little girl. It doesn't stay on the skin very long and can be a little overwhelming when first applied, due to the strong sugary scent.
Christine Mae M.
I love the packaging the smell is very fruity scent and lasts all day the hair on the doll is felt texture I would highly recommend this
my d.
13205 betty ln silver spring MD
The packaging so cute... that’s first reason I buy it but smell fresh aslo..it’s lasting not too long but it’s good for me.
Rebecca G.
Florida
This smells so frickin sexy broo😂😂. I would definitely recommend this frangance in my opinion. This fye❤
Taisha L.
Jacksonville, FL
I have the entire Harajuku Lovers, Wicked Style collection and this one is the only one I have not finished yet, and it's been years. Now, there's more than one reason why, I have a ton of perfumes and can't use all of them at the same time, and also because I did not love it. I like it, but it's a strong pineapple scent, and I'm not a fan of pineapple. However, I think it's a good scent for Summer.

back