BY HARAJUKU LOVERS

Music:   Delicate Floral Notes:   Sparkling Clementine, Sweetpea + Honeysuckle and Creamy Vanilla. A new collectible cap!  Each girl has a new hairdo and snow outfit, complete with scarf and snow shoes to represent her unique personality.  The doll cap covers the actuator and sits on its own glass pedestal. Music - n. 1. The art of organizing sound.  Vocal sounds having some degree of rhythm, melody and harmony.  2.  A musical composition or body of such compositions.  3.  The soundtrack of my life, feel it, shut up and listen, keep on dancing.  life. see more...

Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
I love the Harajuku Product line from Gwen Stefani and the Music scent is by far my favorite. It has a mix of sweet pea, honeysuckle, vanilla, and jasmine which creates an overall great scent. I also love the bottles for these perfumes as they each have their own style.
Rhiannon G.
Lodi, CA
This is my FAVORITE perfume ever!!! I received it as a birthday gift from a friend a few years back and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I cannot explain how amazing it is! The bottle is ADORABLE and looks so cute in my vanity. Plus it smells great. And my FAVORITE thing about it is that it lasts A LONG TIME! I never have to reapply it and the scent stays with me all day, even longer sometimes!
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I thought this was the cutest gift for my Gwen fan. AND it smells really good. It's light and lasting. The bottle is adorable and looks great on the counter
Renee D.
This perfume smells pretty floral. It's a nice scent, but not my favorite. It's not very strong.
Lauren C.
These fragrances are so cute and feminine, always been a fan! They're relatively inexpensive too compared to other perfumes plus they look super cool on display!