Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani Eau De Toilette Spray 1.0 OZ uploaded by Briana R.Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani Eau De Toilette Spray 1.0 OZ uploaded by Rachael E.

BY HARAJUKU LOVERS

• Has this been discontinued? I haven't seen it in a store for a coup...2 Answers
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This used to be my favorite perfume as a kid due to its coconut scent. It's not too overpowering and just gives a hit of coconut. The only issue I had was longevity — it didn't stay on through the day and I had to reapply often.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells nauseating. The bottle is cute though. I was going to give it to my young daughter, but then I would still have to smell it. So for now it's just a cute bottle that sits on my vanity.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great perfume for those of you who love coconut as much as I do! Very tropical but not too strong. The bottle is super fun too. I don't think you get all that much for the price but I guess you're paying for the decoration of the bottle too.
Amber F.
Amber F.
This perfume was my life when I was in high school. I absolutely loved the smell and got so many compliments. The area of smell is great with little product and it lasts all day. I always miss having it!!!
Krystal K.
Krystal K.
Holts Summit, MO
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I have other perfumes that I really enjoy but I always come back to this one. I always get compliments when I wear it. I love the vanilla scent with the hint of coconut. My husband absolutely loves when I wear this perfume.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this perfume. Gwen nailed it with this scent. It's one of my favorite summertime scents. So easy, sweet and light. i feel like I'm on vacation every time I wear it.
Noel A.
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC
I have this perfume in the Super G kind. It's the same scent , and still very nice. It has hints of coconut, as well as a light floral scent. I love it to death. I have nothing negative to say about this particular scent. It makes me feel super girly and sweet.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great scent for all year wear but I particularly like it in summer because of the coconut and citrus notes. It's light and bright and wears well, the scent doesn't fade too quickly. It's a bummer it's been discontinued, I'd buy more if I could.
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Cookeville, TN
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite perfume of any perfume I have ever purchased- I keep a stockpile of a few bottles at all time and "G" is always on my Christmas list. I collect the bottles for their adorable figurines and this one is one of my favorites.
LIMARY M.
LIMARY M.
Orange Park, FL
From a lll the perfumes I have this is my favorite. When I run out I'm out in store getting another one. I love the smell it's not strong and its a soft sweet smell.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Has this been discontinued? I haven't seen it in a store for a couple of years and on amazon it's almost $100 for a 1oz bottle.