BY HARAJUKU LOVERS

Overnighter Toffee, Parisian Cuties.

Harajuku Lovers Bags Toffee
  • "Super cute and easy to organize :) I use one of these sometimes as my diaper bag when I do not want to carry both my diaper bag and my small purse and I love it." in 8 reviews
  • "Their stuff is pretty good quality it doesn't break easily which is nice. " in 6 reviews
  • "That's a ridiculous prive for a bag that's not really cute or trendy, in my opinion." in 6 reviews
  • "harajuku lover bags are by far my favorite i love anything made by gwen stefani the bags are so cute and colorful and i love the harajuku girls on the bags!" in 6 reviews
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
I love these Harajuku Lovers bags! They have so much room and compartments. The only downside is you never know where you can find these bags but I like to go to eBay.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This bags look super nice .my favorite color harajuku.when I travel I like to have a good bag it make me fill happy.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved the HARAJUKU line their things are so cute especially their bag it is super adorable. Their things are a pro
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
I've loved all of her bags! I wish I pended more of them! The quality is freaking amazing and they're so
Cute! They're so unique and there's definitely a bag made for everyone! I highly recommend buying one.
La K.
Pharr, TX
The best bag you can buy, its great for traveling because its super easy to clean, and easy to spot in the car or train you are on. Not to mention the best prints you can ever find out there! super girly and super cute! I have gifted some in the past and its always hard when you buy them because you know you aren't keeping them! lol
Ashley L.
I bought this bag for my daughters to use when spending a night at family members home and they love it. It is big enough to fit all four of their items in it and also has lots of pockets for things like socks, toothpaste, and toothbrushes.
Carson D.
Princeton, TX
Oh. my. goodness. I saw the picture of this bag and it took me back to high school. I had this bag and I still have it. I loved this bag in high school. It has lots of pockets and a super fun print. The fabric doesn't stain and you can wear it as a cross body. This bag has a special place in my heart, as much as a bag can...
Brittany W.
Cypress, CA
I have multiple Harajuku Lovers bags and I love them all. They are cute, fun, and good quality. I love the style, flair, and bright colors. They are cheap, but they aren't super over priced either. The overnight bags like this one are awesome.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Cute bag especially if you like the L.A.M.B line or are a huge fan of Gwen Steffani. Pretty overbearing for my tastes and my age. I would think this would be good for someone who is in their 20's and want to make a fashion statement.
Jasmin K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the cutest bag ever. I absolutely love it. I got this as a gift a few years ago and always seem to get compliments on it wherever I go. I also love the fact that it has so much storage space for my things. Super cute!
Devin K.
Does it come in different colors?
Amanda G.
Does anyone know where I can order one of these?
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this a Gwen Stefani line?
Jordan E.
Mandeville, LA
Do you think this is good for traveling?
 megan z.
Conway, SC
Where fo u take your bag??