Harajuku Lovers Baby By Gwen Stefani Eau De Toilette Spray .33 Oz For Women uploaded by Noemi A.

BY GWEN STEFANI

Heather R.
Apache Jct, AZ
I have a small collection of these Harajuku perfume bottle dolls but this one if my favorite. She's cuter than some of the other styles and I love the smell. While I purchased other styles to collect the dolls, I'm not in love with all of the scents (sadly). Some are overpowering. This Baby scent is perfect and I wear it often. It has a very light and fresh scent and sometimes reminds me of baby powder. Love it!
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
I was influenced by the packaging to buy this product. I wish I could find it in stores near me, but I think it has gone pretty much extinct. Smells just like baby powder, but in liquid form. I bought this originally 10+ years ago and would repurchase if I could find it.
Jay A.
The design is adorable as usual! I'm not big on the smell but it's okay. It smells like baby powder which fits with the name. I don't particularly enjoy smelling like a baby but i know some people who would!
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
When i first saw these in the store i fell in love. The bottle is so cute and its to die for. The strong bright outside works great with the true girly smell it has on the inside. It is not over-powering at all and 2 squirts get the job done. I buy many perfumes and this is in my top 5!
Jaydea H.
Kerrville, TX
These are so adorable!! A friend of mine gave me a couple of these a few years back and i loved them. The scents are really nice. And obviously the packaging is just the cutest thing on the planet.
Noel A.
RockyMount, NC
Not only is it an adorable shaped bottle, but it smells light, and sweet like baby powder. It smells clean , and not too overdone. It's probably my favorite out of this collection of Gwen Stefani perfumes.
Noemi A.
I like how this perfum smells, its very light and feels like u dont have much on. But i gotta say i love the presentation more than the smell itself. Too cute.
Jocy H.
I have a minature version, and it smells very good! I use it often after I workout, and the packaging adds to all the reasons why you should buy it.
Sydney M.
Indian Trail, NC
I had this when I was younger and I absolutely loved it! It smelled so good and the bottle was adorable. I would buy it again if I could find it.
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
First off I love the bottle it is super cute. Also I like the fresh smelling fragrance it gives off kinds like a powder fresh scent.