Happytails Canine Spa Line Fur Butter for Dogs uploaded by Michelle R.Happytails Canine Spa Line Fur Butter for Dogs uploaded by Maranda S.

BY HAPPYTAILS

This super-rich conditioning treatment immerses your best friend in healing moisture. All natural shea butter helps bring back the shine to a damaged coat. Restoring softness and mangeability. But Fur Butter does far more, it heals dry itchy skin with powerful ingredients like colloidal oatmeal and aloe, leaving your pal looking lovely and feeling comfortable. see more...

MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I love the fur butter it works miracles on my pups hair. I started a new job and didn't brush my shih tzu everyday like usual. In a week she became matted and itchy. I used this on her after her bath and her hair combed straight through and felt moisturized. She hasn't been itchy since... these are my own opinions
Maranda S.
Houma, LA
I use this for my Lab. He has very dry skin and was continuously scratching. This product works wonders. I would recommend to anyone for any pet. He enjoys it!
María E.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Nice butter!! Conditioner, smells very nice. I like this, and I would buy again. Is a good product
Michelle R.
Runnemede, NJ
Pet Lover Expert
I use this to deep condition my pomeranian's hair. It helps make their coat more manageable and easy to brush. It also assisted with my dog's dander issues when I first adopted him. It helped ease his itchy skin while we figured out what he was allergic to.

This is a must have conditioner! It also smells great.