BY HAPPYTAILS CANINE SPA LINE

• Im kinda interested in this product, my dog has very sens...1 Answers
  • What is it??? How does it work???1 Answers
Carly M.
Pekin, IL
Knowing it's not recommended to bathe dogs daily kind of sucks because my dog gets smelly from time to time. This spray smells awesome! And it lingers on her coat for quite some time. Definitely saves me from bathing her when she just stinks a bit.
Alexis C.
El Paso, TX
Great smell!!!! Makes my dog smell really good for days. Really recommend it. Once u shower you're dog spray him with this and he will smell even better
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
My dog goes outside and rolls around and comes in stinky, I like this product because it leaves him smelling so good
Georgia H.
I love this, i take my dog out on walks alot, so he can be abit smelly, i have tried many different products but this is far by the best, the price is good, and the smell is lovely, even i would wear this as a human,i would highly recommend this!
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH
Do they have other scents? I'm not a huge fan of vanilla.
Elena E.
Saint Peters
Im kinda interested in this product, my dog has very sensitive skin, will this or has this had any effect on anyones dog and there skin?
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
Where do you buy this product ?
Katherine C.
Norwalk, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What is it??? How does it work???