BY HAPPYBABY

HappyBaby Organic Gluten Free Finger Food for Babies Sweet Potato Puffs.
New & improved packaging!
Contains 25mg choline per serving for healthy brain development.
Sweetened with 100% fruit juice.
1/2 the sugar of all other puffs**.
Gluten free.
Actual size.
Melts in baby's mouth.
BPA free.
USDA Organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This is a great snack for 4-9 mo old organic is very healthy." in 1 review
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are so tasty to myself and my 11 month old . This container has 40% more to
Offer gab the regular sizes which is great I don’t have to have so many plastic containers . These are gluten free as well as full of immune support for my son. HappyBaby Organic Gluten Free Finger Food for Babies Sweet Potato PuffsHappyBaby Organic Gluten Free Finger Food for Babies Sweet Potato Puffs
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love these! These are the perfect little size for babies to snack on and for teething babies to have a little something in their mouth! The taste is great too! Just yummy! They have other flavors that I can't wait to try! Love their brand of baby foods! Very happy with their products! Will buy again!
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are delicious! My daughter loves these and so do. The flavor is amazing and the price is perfect. They are easy to melt since she was an itty bitty and is still a must for mommy to have in her price at all times. What makes me feel even better is the quality of the product and that there aren't any chemicals going into her bitty baby body.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
A Snack I feel comfortable feeding my child! They smell great and I tried one- they are tasty as well. For being organic, it's cheap and you definitely get your money's worth.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love giving my daughter these. My parents told me it was silky, to just give her cheerios like they gave us but she enjoys theses and they have so many added benefits.
Janine C.
I was so excited to find these happy baby flavors because they are organic and have a lot more variety of flavors than the other brands of pus. My son loves all of the vegetable flavors and I like that he is getting a healthy snack that I don't have to worry about giving him. They are a little more expensive than the other brands but are a bigger container and I think a little more healthy.
Kelsey S.
We try to be an organic family as much as possible. We puree all of our baby's food or just serve her cooked pieces. I wanted her to work on her pincer grasp and these puffs are perfect. I know they are healthy and organic. My baby loves the taste and always wants more! (Would have taken picture of actual puffs but we are all out! Need to but more!)
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
My son has bad some food allergies since being 9 months old, so we love these puff because they are food allergy friendly and they are made with amazing ingredients! I buy two of these a week! Perfect snack on the go and very easy for little ones to eat!
Rita B.
Westfield, NJ
My son loves these puffs! He loves the taste and loves to feed himself by picking them up individually (pincer grasp) and putting them in his mouth. I've tasted this flavor too and it's actually really good! Love that they are organic and all natural.
Lauren R.
Doylestown, PA
These are great for on the go! I began giving them to both my daughters at 6 months as snack - they are now 10 months and 2yo and STILL love them. Never worried about them choking on these either. I highly recommend trying all the flavors. I haven't found a flavor yet that my girls haven't liked.