BY HAPPYBABY

HappyBaby Organic Gluten Free Finger Food for Babies Sweet Potato Puffs.
New & improved packaging!
Contains 25mg choline per serving for healthy brain development.
Sweetened with 100% fruit juice.
1/2 the sugar of all other puffs**.
Gluten free.
Actual size.
Melts in baby's mouth.
BPA free.
USDA Organic. see more...

• "This is a great snack for 4-9 mo old organic is very healthy." in 1 review
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Love these! These are the perfect little size for babies to snack on and for teething babies to have a little something in their mouth! The taste is great too! Just yummy! They have other flavors that I can't wait to try! Love their brand of baby foods! Very happy with their products! Will buy again!
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
My son has bad some food allergies since being 9 months old, so we love these puff because they are food allergy friendly and they are made with amazing ingredients! I buy two of these a week! Perfect snack on the go and very easy for little ones to eat!
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
These are delicious! My daughter loves these and so do. The flavor is amazing and the price is perfect. They are easy to melt since she was an itty bitty and is still a must for mommy to have in her price at all times. What makes me feel even better is the quality of the product and that there aren't any chemicals going into her bitty baby body.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert
A Snack I feel comfortable feeding my child! They smell great and I tried one- they are tasty as well. For being organic, it's cheap and you definitely get your money's worth.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
I love giving my daughter these. My parents told me it was silky, to just give her cheerios like they gave us but she enjoys theses and they have so many added benefits.
Rita B.
Westfield, NJ
My son loves these puffs! He loves the taste and loves to feed himself by picking them up individually (pincer grasp) and putting them in his mouth. I've tasted this flavor too and it's actually really good! Love that they are organic and all natural.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert
I got these as a gift for my baby. we have been feeding her the Gerber puffs. I liked that these are organic and good for her but she doesn't seem to like them and they do,not dissolve like the puffs.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves these. He's 3 but has special needs and is still learning to chew. He likes that he can self feed easily and I love that they dissolves fast so he won't choke.
Rosalinda V.
Mega Parent Expert
These puffs are pretty thick. I like them for my son however I don't think I'll buy again because they give off a really strong smell and just being by his face smells like cat food. I prefer other puffs
Megan K.
Macomb , Mi
Short ingredient list and #yummy for my little guy! They are great for when I need an on-the-go snack or something quick while I'm cooking dinner!