Add a Photo

By HAPPYBABY
HappyBaby Organic Gluten Free Finger Food for Babies Sweet Potato Puffs.
New & improved packaging!
Contains 25mg choline per serving for healthy brain development.
Sweetened with 100% fruit juice.
1/2 the sugar of all other puffs**.
Gluten free.
Actual size.
Melts in baby's mouth.
BPA free.
USDA Organic.
Photos (5)
Janine C.
Janine C.
I was so excited to find these happy baby flavors because they are organic and have a lot more variety of flavors than the other brands of pus. My son loves all of the vegetable flavors and I like that he is getting a healthy snack that I don't have to worry about giving him. They are a little more expensive than the other brands but are a bigger container and I think a little more healthy.
Rita B.
Rita B.
My son loves these puffs! He loves the taste and loves to feed himself by picking them up individually (pincer grasp) and putting them in his mouth. I've tasted this flavor too and it's actually really good! Love that they are organic and all natural.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Florence, SC
I got these as a gift for my baby. we have been feeding her the Gerber puffs. I liked that these are organic and good for her but she doesn't seem to like them and they do,not dissolve like the puffs.
Krystyn G.
Krystyn G.
Concord, NC
Baby crack! These little puffs allow my husband and I go out to eat and keep the little minion happy during the entire meal which makes a very happy mommy to be able to eat out at a normal human pace!
Allison D.
Allison D.
These are super yummy! My 17 month old loves these! They do not have any added sugar but are sweetened with organic fruits. They are crunchy and perfect for little beginner eaters!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Laporte, IN
Sept. 24, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Potato Puffs 2.1 oz
My son loves these. He's 3 but has special needs and is still learning to chew. He likes that he can self feed easily and I love that they dissolves fast so he won't choke.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Macomb , Mi
Short ingredient list and #yummy for my little guy! They are great for when I need an on-the-go snack or something quick while I'm cooking dinner!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Great finger food snacks. Does not have a sugar like other snacks do. Great for traveling as well
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
We try to be an organic family as much as possible. We puree all of our baby's food or just serve her cooked pieces. I wanted her to work on her pincer grasp and these puffs are perfect. I know they are healthy and organic. My baby loves the taste and always wants more! (Would have taken picture of actual puffs but we are all out! Need to but more!)
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
April 7, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Potato Puffs 2.1 oz
My son has bad some food allergies since being 9 months old, so we love these puff because they are food allergy friendly and they are made with amazing ingredients! I buy two of these a week! Perfect snack on the go and very easy for little ones to eat!