HappyBaby Organic Gluten Free Finger Food for Babies Strawberry Puffs uploaded by Catarina C.HappyBaby Organic Gluten Free Finger Food for Babies Strawberry Puffs uploaded by Kea'Ora S.HappyBaby Organic Gluten Free Finger Food for Babies Strawberry Puffs uploaded by Sarah H.

BY HAPPYBABY

HappyBaby Organic Gluten Free Finger Food for Babies Strawberry Puffs.
New & improved packaging!
Contains 25mg choline per serving for healthy brain development.
Sweetened with 100% fruit juice.
1/2 the sugar of all other puffs**.
Actual size.
Melts in baby's mouth.
BPA free.
USDA Organic. see more...

• What is your child best flavor they like ??you the paren'...2 Answers
  • "Great for little ones just learning to eat." in 3 reviews
  • "These baby snacks are really good and work for keeping the baby occupied." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 15 month old son devours these within a few days. I keep buying them because he loves them that much. I think with the amount he eats and how long they last that a larger bag or box would be a better value if it was offered. Happy Baby Strawberry Puffs (6/2.1oz)
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby loves these strawberry & beet puffs. I tried too and they just taste okay to me, but if he's happy, I'm happy. I wanted to give him organic puffs and found this brand and have been very happy with it so far.
Julia M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love these puffs. They have minimal salt and sugar in comparison to other puff brands. They aren't very expensive and my daughter loves the flavors, which are a great variety.
christina r.
Ventura, CA
I have bought these for my daughter at wholes market.the east fir on the go and also to helping develope her small motor skills by holding a tiny object then puting it in her mouth.and get self feed product.ti give them that independence.also organic and healthy
Jordyn J.
New London, CT
These are my daughters go to snack! She is obsessed with them. They're easy for her to pick up, and they're not messy like other baby/toddler snacks on the market. I'm not going to lie, I do steal a few every now and then because they are pretty tasty!
Shaniqua O.
To me they taste horrible but for my one-and-a-half-year-old she loves them I give them to her when she's from daycare because she's usually extremely hungry and and the lost the car ride to go smoother from school to home
Annie W.
My baby gorl loves these! Easy for her to pick up and eat . They melt in her mouth so I don't have to worry about her choking. The flavors are great and know there is only good stuff in them!
sarah j.
Yorba Linda, CA
My son loves these and I love that they aren't too sweet. And they actually get him to chew a little, instead of just waiting for them to melt completely. It gets him used to chewing.
Dana S.
These are great! Even my older kids love them! Priced right so you don't feel bad buying several at a time and don't get upset when your toddler spills them everywhere!
Susan J.
Greenville, NC
My little one & I both love these. But since I try to limit her 'puff intake', they sometimes go stale faster than we eat them (over a 10day period)
christina r.
Ventura, CA
What is your child best flavor they like ??you the paren't also whAt is your favorite flavor because I try everything my daughter try?

back