Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Did you find these snacks for the little ones easy to give and was something they loved eating? because my daughter did she absolutely loved them.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Oct. 13, 2016, 7:24 p.m.
Yup. It allows them to feed themselves and you can be doing other things while still keeping an eye on them
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Aug. 31, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Yes, extremely easy and convient.
Kait B.
Kait B.
April 29, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
My son loves these. They are a perfect snack to mix (usually with raisins and yogurt drops) as he tries new things and perfects his pincer grip. I love that they are healthy, not too sticky or sweetened, and dissolve just easily enough that I don't worry about him choking. The large container is nice too. I find it frustrating when baby snacks are basically single serving.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
April 18, 2015, 3:48 a.m.
It is the ONLY brand my daughter will eat!!
Janine R.
Janine R.
Dec. 19, 2014, 11:21 p.m.
I used to always pack these in the diaper bag! It would keep my daughter quiet and happy while we were out!
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Feb. 19, 2014, 4:12 a.m.
These are great to travel with, to have to offer at a restaurant or home, and so on. The babes love them, which makes it easy for the parents to offer.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Dec. 13, 2013, 1 a.m.
Yes! They are very easy to give to little ones. My son loves them and is able to eat them really well.

Join Now