BY HAPPYBABY

HappyBaby Organic Finger Food for Babies Banana Puffs.
Best value.
40% more puffs*.
New & improved packaging!
Contains 25mg choline per serving for healthy brain development.
Sweetened with 100% fruit juice.
1/2 the sugar of all other puffs**.
Actual size.
Melts in baby's mouth.
BPA free.
USDA organic. see more...

• Until what age do you think these are good?4 Answers
  • Did you find these snacks for the little ones easy to give and wa...8 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
I recebtly purchases this for my one year old and she is slowly starting to like them more and more but at first she would just take a tiny bite and give up. People say they arnt messy but they are! It just deoends on the age if your baby. Tastes like cheerios.
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
Thank god for these puffs!!! My little one absolutely love these puffs! We have all kinds of flavors at home! I love this because is organic and perfect for on the go snack!
Ashlee C.
My daughter loves these things. They sure don't last long at our house. I love knowing she isn't eating a bunch of junk ingredients.
Lauren H.
St Michaels, MD
My daughter loved this brand and so did I. a much healthier option opposed to the other junk in other puffs.
Megan W.
We love HappyBaby products in our house and we especially love these puffs! This flavor (banana & pumpkin) tastes great and my little one can't get enough. Perfect for snack time and on the go. So much love for this product!
Hope T.
Dallas, TX
We just recently tried these with our 9 month old and he loved them. He is obsessed with anything banana and they truly have a great flavor. I of course taste everything he eats just to see what its like and I would eat them myself. They dissolve easily and are the same size as a cheerio!
Jenny W.
middleburg, FL
I am convinced that my daughter will be eating purees until college, but THESE are the one NOT purred thing she will eat! And she LOVES them!!! We have tried all of the flavors & she likes them all the same! The banana was our first and we couldn't believe our eyes when we saw her eating them. We had tried other brands and it was a no go. But for some reason, these she can eat! SO thankful to have found them!
Shahina B.
Stone Mountain
I like that this product is organic however the puffs are not really too soft and a bit on the "harder" side similar to the Gerber puffs. I would recommend these for older babies and toddlers. Not really recommended for babies under 9 months old as they might choke on these since they don't dissolve right away.
Christa N.
Midway, GA
My baby loves these puffs. He eats them by the handful. I know they aren't the most nutritious thing in the world, but I feel better giving them to him because they are organic and contain some better ingredients than other puffs out there. It also helps develop his fine motor skills (picking them up).
Danielle A.
Cottonwood, AZ
My son love love loves, these and i don't mind them either. They are kinda boring in the way that cheerios are but with an added flavor of banana, which is just fine for your littles. They are the right shape for little fingers to practice their fine motor skills and they have only healthy ingredients. Try their other flavors too, they have lots to choose from, such as strawberry, sweet potato, apple, and greens.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert
Did you find these snacks for the little ones easy to give and was something they loved eating? because my daughter did she absolutely loved them.
Jenny W.
middleburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Until what age do you think these are good?