BY HAPPYBABY

We are: real moms, pediatricians & nutritionists who are on a mission to bring happiness & health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless & delicious. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Keely M.
Miami Shores, FL
My daughter loves this flavor at 10 months. Great for on the go and I love the Happy baby brand. Organic and wholesome! She is already learning how to squeeze the pouch herself!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Love happy tot. Good, nutritious and so affordable. I love trying new things with my baby as lond as the ingredients are right.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
My nieces and nephews love this stuff, always ask for it when we're in grocery stores!
Andrea N.
Merrillville, IN
My little man loved this brand of baby food and the pouches made it very convenient for on the go. This was one of the favorite flavors he would eat. I made him his very own snack drawer and of course added a few of these. Great way to get the little ones to eat their veggies!!😀
Jillian L.
Muskegon, MI
My nieces and nephews love this stuff! Super handy to pack in lunches as we :)
Tiffanie S.
Clearwater, FL
Love these things. I always have a few with me when shopping and out and about. It's a quick easy snack to keep my kids happy that is healthy too.
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
These are awesome!!! I get my little ones to eat the veggies they don't like without even realizing it and they are absolutely convenient. Great snack option!
Rachael K.
Whitestown, IN
Baby loves. Mom loves. Nutritious snack. High in fiber, low in sugar. What's not to like? Portable. Good texture - not too messy :) I like the fact that they sneak in vegetables while still making it appetizing to baby.
Haley E.
This is the perfect snack for my kids. They absolutely love these and they are typically mess free, unless you have a tot like mine who sometimes squeezes his too hard. It's a good way to get some fruits and veggies into the kids without too much hassle.
Danielle D.
Riverview, FL
I love the pouches and the convenience but the addition of Salba in this entire brand of food makes my kiddo severely constipated every single time he eats a pouches.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite flavor?