BY HAPPYBABY

We are: real moms, pediatricians & nutritionists who are on a mission to bring happiness & health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless & delicious. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andrea N.
Merrillville , IN
My little man loved this brand of baby food and the pouches made it very convenient for on the go. This was one of the favorite flavors he would eat. I made him his very own snack drawer and of course added a few of these. Great way to get the little ones to eat their veggies!!😀
Haley E.
This is the perfect snack for my kids. They absolutely love these and they are typically mess free, unless you have a tot like mine who sometimes squeezes his too hard. It's a good way to get some fruits and veggies into the kids without too much hassle.
Rachael K.
Whitestown, IN
Baby loves. Mom loves. Nutritious snack. High in fiber, low in sugar. What's not to like? Portable. Good texture - not too messy :) I like the fact that they sneak in vegetables while still making it appetizing to baby.
Sarah M.
Working at a daycare. I love grabbing these for my little ones for a mid breakfast lunch/snack. I really believe these give my kids an extra boost of energy between nap schedules.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Organic, low sugar, veggies?! These are the best way to get your little ones to eat what they should, especially on the go. They make life super easy! Plus if you mix them with water you can pass it off as "juice" and skip the sugar water.
Keely M.
Miami Shores, FL
My daughter loves this flavor at 10 months. Great for on the go and I love the Happy baby brand. Organic and wholesome! She is already learning how to squeeze the pouch herself!
Kyra P.
Pendleton, OR
I absolutely love the idea of the baby food pouches, they seem so convenient! Unfortunately, I have seen too many stories about there being mold inside... No thanks!!
Danielle D.
Riverview, FL
I love the pouches and the convenience but the addition of Salba in this entire brand of food makes my kiddo severely constipated every single time he eats a pouches.
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
These are awesome!!! I get my little ones to eat the veggies they don't like without even realizing it and they are absolutely convenient. Great snack option!
Tiffanie S.
Clearwater, FL
Love these things. I always have a few with me when shopping and out and about. It's a quick easy snack to keep my kids happy that is healthy too.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
What's your favorite flavor?