BY HAPPY TOT

Easily welcome superfoods into your tot’s diet, along with important nutrients. A blend of organic fruits, vegetables, and wholesome chia seeds offer omega-3s, fiber, and vitamin C to your growing (and sometimes picky!) eater. see more...

Brooke H.
Fayette , AL
One of my toddlers favorite flavors! I think it's delicious too! I get it at target! I love that it is organic! The pouches are so convenient and allow my little one to feed himself.
Melanie B.
Colfax , Nc
My daughter liked this one but it's not her favorite. She seems to like more of the yogurt mixed pouches. Sometimes she'll eat this and sometimes it's wasted. I like the convenient lid so i can put it in the fridge for another try the next day.
Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
My daughter loves the Happy Tot pouches. She of course goes crazy for any of the sweet fruit ones and I like that it is organic and not full of a bunch of unnecessary ingredients.
milan r.
Columbia , MD
Organic Happy Tot is a Baby food that my baby loves . The flavor of organic Banana Mango & Peach has a blend of right taste and nutrition.