Happybaby Happy Bellies Organic Baby Cereal with DHA, Choline & Probiotics, Oatmeal, 7-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)

BY HAPPYBABY

Marquitta W.
Richmond, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The ONLY cereal that I've given to my daughter. The Oatmeal and Multigrain cereals did the best with her. I loved mixing this in her formula and with her puréed foods early on when we started introducing solids. Happy to say she never had any gas or digesting issues!!
Amanda T.
Bethlehem, PA
I like the ingredients but my baby didn't do well with this product as it made her constipated. I'm going to try to introduce it again, but it didn't go well the first time.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
I'm very impressed with this brand of baby cereal. We were hesitant to feed our daughter any cereal because there were so many additives and stuff that shouldn't be in there. However, this brand is an exception. I believe the quality is very high with HappyBaby and it's the only kind I've felt comfortable enough to feed my daughter.
Karly K.
A great first food for your little. I started my daughter on this at 5 1/2 months and she's never turned away from it. I've mixed it with both breastmilk and water and didn't have an issue with it combining. Baby liked it both ways. I love that it has a probiotic added to help with digestion.
Brittney B.
My son loved this oatmeal when I first started introducing him to solids. Very smooth texture and not too heavy on babies stomach. I love that it has natural ingredients and dha, choline, vitamin and minerals and probiotic included. Definetely a plus for baby's digestive systems.
Darah M.
This brand of food makes quality stuff. I like everything from them. I like that this contains DHA and probiotics. Probiotics are so important. I also always like their packaging. It's very appealing. And my kid loves everything I've given from them.
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
I loved being able to find an organic oatmeal to mix fruits and baby food into for breakfast AND that contains probiotics as we dealt with constipation a bit. Just make sure you're not feeding your child under 6 months of age rice or oatmeal.
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
I prefer oatmeal to rice cereal and since my daughter had health issues we has to thicken her formula. We used Happy Baby because I loved the organic ingredients and that there was probiotics to help my daughter's tummy.
Brittany T.
Love this oatmeal!! I used this after I switched from the gerber. The gerber made my babies tummy upset and gassy. When I started using this happybaby oatmeal, their tummy got so much better!!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Received as a gift. I rated this a five star because I love that it's a great formula and organic. Sadly I breastfed but do use this brands snacks and baby food!
Lauren I.
Martensville, SK
How much does this usually cost?
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Where can I get this??
Bethany G.
Beaver Dam, Ky
Where is this brand sold?
Sandra A.
Is it better than the other brands?
Bethany G.