Happybaby Happy Bellies Organic Baby Cereal with DHA, Choline & Probiotics, Oatmeal, 7-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)

BY HAPPYBABY

Karly K.
Karly K.
A great first food for your little. I started my daughter on this at 5 1/2 months and she's never turned away from it. I've mixed it with both breastmilk and water and didn't have an issue with it combining. Baby liked it both ways. I love that it has a probiotic added to help with digestion.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
My son loved this oatmeal when I first started introducing him to solids. Very smooth texture and not too heavy on babies stomach. I love that it has natural ingredients and dha, choline, vitamin and minerals and probiotic included. Definetely a plus for baby's digestive systems.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Tampa, FL
I prefer oatmeal to rice cereal and since my daughter had health issues we has to thicken her formula. We used Happy Baby because I loved the organic ingredients and that there was probiotics to help my daughter's tummy.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Received as a gift. I rated this a five star because I love that it's a great formula and organic. Sadly I breastfed but do use this brands snacks and baby food!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Warsaw , IN
Great healthy product and babies seem to really love the taste. Happy babies equal happy mommy! Also a fair priced product.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Hemet, Ca
Great product for a decent price. I bought them by the case and they last. My son loved it. I would recommend to others.
kayla u.
kayla u.
Great and baby loves it, it's great product for a great price if you haven't tried it you need to! We love it!
codie s.
codie s.
Shawnee, KS
My kids liked this,I rather use this thin others...I brest fed till o couldn't anymore and switched to this
shabiha s.
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
i like this food for my baby.i trust it just because its very healty easy to digest and organic too.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Arlington, TX
Great cereal for babies. Good price for an organic item and my babies loved the taste.
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Martensville, SK
How much does this usually cost?
Ciara W.
Ciara W.
Gainesville, GA
Where can I get this??
Beaver Dam, Ky
Where is this brand sold?
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Is it better than the other brands?
Beaver Dam, Ky