Add a Photo
Happybaby Happy Baby Organic Baby Food 2 Simple Combos, Banana & Kiwi, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 16)

By HAPPYBABY
At 6+ months, babies who have graduated from starting solids are ready for our Simple Combos—a puree of two or three fruits and vegetables blended for delicious, mom-approved flavor.
Mikeya C.
Mikeya C.
My son enjoyed these much more than my daughter. I like the varieties they offer and the fruits do taste fresh. They're easy to store and throw away and its great for little ones who are learning to use and hold things. Its a good snack to send to school or for them to have after
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Seymour, WI
My son loves these. We have been buying them for the past year. He is one and a half now and they are nice quick snacks to bring places. Good value, a little on the pricey side.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
This is one of my daughter's favorite flavors. She loves anything with banana. I think it tastes good too!
Stefanie D.
Stefanie D.
Mega Parent Expert
Rhiannon E.
Rhiannon E.
Danville, VT
We love these, the only complaint they make a complete mess when the baby grabs it and squeezes it everywhere!
Marni  E.
Marni E.
Turlock, CA
My 12 month old loves these, I love that they give her the nutrition that she needs in a convenient pouch. Just wish the lids were a little bigger, or a different shape. We all know that round items are a choking hazard.
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
My son enjoys these kinds of pouches but he does not enjoy this flavor. I admit I taste my child's food before I give it to them because I want to make sure they have something good to eat, and I was positive that he would enjoy this flavor. Guess not.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
These are a quick and easy way to feed on the go. But many times they have a lot of apple puree as the base so the flavors are a bit misleading.