Fat Free & Gluten Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Happy Yummies Worlds Best Tasting Gourmet Gummies Sour Gummy Assortment 14oz (6 Pack)!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney W.
Coaling, AL
Happy Yummies Worlds Best Tasting Gourmet Gummies Sour Gummy Assortment 14oz (6 Pack) uploaded by Courtney W.
I love gummy bears and worms, especially when they are sour. I always find this brand at TJ Maxx, but you can also buy them on Amazon. These gummies really are the best! I absolutely love them. I usually stick to HARIBO, but these are a very close second. They are more on the sour side, and they are much softer than HARIBO bears. While they are sour, they are pretty sweet too. These gummies really do pack a bunch of flavor. My personal favorite are just the assorted gummy bears. If you can find those on amazon, you should get them. There are seriously so many flavors, and they are all delicious.

Looking for your answer?