Happy Yogis Organic Yogurt & Fruit Snacks Strawberry

Happyyogis™ Organic Yogurt & Fruit Snacks Strawberry.
Developed by moms & pediatricians.
Organic superfoods.
Pre & probiotics for digestive health.
Gluten free.
Made with organic fruit & yogurt.
USDA organic.
For babies & toddlers.
Melts in baby's mouth! see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little man loves these my only complaint is that sometimes he finds them hard to swallow. I also feel like their should be more in the bag for the price you are paying. It's definitely easy to grab and bring along for later.
Lorna R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love easy to grab and go snacks when I feel like a little something. I love strawberries! I like how it is not full of preservatives and more healthy. It taste delicious and it is curve my hunger for the parts of the day.
Alissa K.
My baby loves these and I love that they don't have all kinds of chemicals and additives. These are actually really tasty and sometimes I have one myself!
Jessica W.
My baby likes to eat these for finger food snacks. Easy for him to pick up and ingredients are healthy. Tried some myself and they tasted pretty good.
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
The kids love these yogurt snacks and to be honest I do also. They are so convenient to carry in your bag. The price is a little on the high side.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
Great organic product. I can rest assured knowing my baby is not eating something with a lot of chemicals. Great company!
Kristi R.
Hermosa Beach, CA
My baby liked this. I thought they were gross and find freeze dried yogurt to be a little gross.