BY HAPPY TOTS

The perfect meal or toddler snack for moms on the run.  Grab a BPA-free HappyTot pouch and go! Our HappyTot™ organic superfood pouches are shelf stable, affordable, and convenient for moms on-the-go. 3 Fruit Mix = 1 serving of fruit Super Granid Salba® privides 822mg Omega-3s per serving! Packed with Antioxidants 3g Fiber & 2g Protein No added sugar, soy, wheat, dairy or gluten, BPA free package. Our new HappyTot™ line is the first and only baby food fortified with Salba®, nature s super-grain.  These 4.22 ounce pouches pack a lot of punch in the form of omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals. Complete Balanced Nutrition... Exclusive to HappyBaby, Salba® THE Super Grain:  nature s most nutritious grain, is the best whole food source of Omega 3 s and fiber.  Salba® is high in protein, fiber, and antiox see more...

• So healthy and organic i still pack it for my 3 and 4 yea...3 Answers
  • Does this even taste good for the kids? What flavors are ...4 Answers
  • Do these taste good? Is it obvious that they are organic?...4 Answers
Sierra M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Banana, Peach Mango, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple Cinnamon, Spinach, Mango Pear more...
My 2yr old son loves these.10x better option than some other popular named brands. Those seem like sweet yogurt. Banana, strawberry and beets was the only no but I'm working on that. It worked for the chia lol. Great way to give your baby superfoods.Lifesaver on the go.
Robin C.
Atlanta
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Green Bean, Pear Peas more...
My toddler loves these pouches. I love taking them for on the go snacks. If my toddler doesn’t want much for dinner, I give him one of these and can feel good about him getting some vegetables. He loves the taste and I love the nutrition!
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Thisnis all my baby eats at times. I love to take it with us on trips too. Also makes me feel better it has super chia. It gives strength and more energy for sure 🤣
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Spinach, Mango Pear more...
This has to be the most favorite flavor of all the happy tots packets. It’s super healthy, nutritious, and delicious for my baby boy. I will definitely buy more of this flavor and recommend this too!
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great taste, great on the go! Packaging is updated and less dated as the product photos they have listed reference my photo for up to date packaging. Will but again
Alicia G.
Phoenix az
Review for: Banana, Peach Mango more...
Happy Tots Organic Superfoods tbh this is a good snack for the little ones ! Really cheap and affordable 👍 it taste good i higly recommend it for the little ones 😊
Darah M.
My son is 2.5 and these are still my go-to snacks. He goes to daycare but I always give him a pouch in the morning for piece of mind that I'm not dropping him off super hungry since he has meals there. I love that it's organic but I also love that it has omega 3's and folate. Depending on which flavor is not that sugary and based on the ingredients it comes from the fruits itself and not from added sugar. Overall I love! High recommend this brand.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
Review for: Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple Cinnamon more...
I love the fruit/veggie blends. My toddler has reached the picky eater stage and this is an easy way to make sure he's getting some green veggies in his diet. Anything green on his tray gets immediately thrown to the floor...these seem to be acceptable for him. I'll try the real beans, peas and cooked spinach again in a few weeks but these work for now! They also help soothe his sore gum while he's teething from his 2 year molars. I just pop these in the fridge and he's happy as a clam and they calm the pain a little when they are ice cold.
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
I love these pouches! I am an all organic momma and my toddler has becoming extremely picking with veggies. I tried these so I can assure she's getting proper nutrients and she loves them. Not only are they organic but all the preservatives are natural. Perfect to serve with a meal or just a snack and great to take on the go!
Kim J.
Bellevue, NE
I absolutely love these. I'm so glad I found them at our local grocery store and gave them a shot. My daughter is a very picky eater and is extremely resistant to trying new foods (you know, your typical toddler), so I was worried that she wasn't getting the appropriate nutrition. Then I found these, and started sneaking them into her food (mixing it in with oatmeal or applesauce, or freezing them into popsicles) and now it's easy to make sure she gets fruits and veggies in her diet. I don't worry as much, and the best part is they're organic so I don't have to worry about putting even more processed stuff into her body!
Lil
I can't find these in my local shop rite. Can some one offer names of other stores?
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Aren't these little easy to carry, grab and go snacks convenient?
Tierra S.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this stuff really good? i want my baby to have the best organic food as possible
Christy O.
Do these taste good? Is it obvious that they are organic? Or do they just taste normal. No weird after tastes?
V Chor P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this even taste good for the kids? What flavors are there? I know that organic is good for the kids and what is it , that's in here?

Walgreens