BY HAPPY FAMILY

Our strawberry, kiwi, beet and pear happy tot plus pouch is more than just a combination of organic fruits and veggies. We add choline for brain and eye health, magnesium for muscle health, calcium for bone growth and salba the super chia for omega-3s (ala) and fiber. Tots enjoy feeding themselves with these pouches, and moms love that they are getting so much nutrition in one little pouch. see more...

Emily L.
I LOVE the feeling of giving my son snacks like these, I don't have to worry about what "other" things are in them, or how much sugar. He loves the flavors as well. Just wish there was a little more in the container.
Allegra G.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
My son loved these as a toddler and still does as a preschooler. I love that it is organic and contains various fruits and grains. The fact that it's squeezable makes it that much better.
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
These are great for on the go, in the lunch boxes, emergency kits for school, class snack day. Many varieties for everyone.
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
My kids loved these not only good in taste but healthy as well. They have many different flavors too.
Dali H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Easy and non messy way to feed baby, plus its convenient to carry around!