BY HAPPY TOTS

Why Happytot&Trade; Plus? Contains 100Mg Of Choline Salba&Reg; For Omega 3S 40Mg Magnesium 40 Iu Vitamin D Good Source Of Calcium Many Children Are Found To Be Deficient In These Important Nutrients.&Nbsp; Choline Has Been Shown To Support The Development Of Memory, Magnesium Is A Powerful Anti-Stress Mineral, And Vitamin D Supports Immunity. About Happytot Plus We Are Moms, Nutritionists And Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Recipes Using Natural* Nutrition And Yummy Organic Ingredients.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. About Salba:&Nbsp; The Super Grain Salba Is An Amazing Ancient Grain Which Naturally Has Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Fiber, Protein, Calcium And Many Other Vitamins &Amp; Minerals.&Nbsp; Salba Is Featured In Exclusively In Happyfamily&Trade; Products. About Treat We All Love A Little Dessert, But No One Loves The Calories.&Nbsp; Well Now You Can Get The Yummy Flavors Of Your Favorite Desserts, A Half Cup Of Fruit, And All For Under 100 Calories With Happysqueeze!&Nbsp; So Go Ahead And Get Your Squeeze On! Usda Organic Certified Organic By California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) *Minimal Processing; No Artificial Ingredients. **(Sahi Alba 911 &Amp; Registered Varieties Of Chia Seed) Made In Usa see more...

• Would love to try these for my son, but wondering how oth...1 Answers
Megan F.
Mills, WY
I love the happytot/happybaby line. My two kids both under 2 loves these. They are nutrious and easy to give them to when we are out shopping, in the car or just relaxing around the house. Love the flavors and honestly I have tried almost all of them and I think they are great tasting.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
I eat these even though I'm 19. Because kale contains a lot of calcium I love eating this "apple sauce." Obsessed
Yindra S.
Lo super recomiendo , tiene muy buen sabor y es muy saludable, me encanta para mi bebe
Ida J.
Cana, VA
Would love to try these for my son, but wondering how other mom's Littles liked them?