BY HAPPY TOTS

Veggie Fruit Mix Stage 4 Always Organic 5 Optimally Formulated 6 Easy BPA Free Portable Package 1 Spouted Pouch 2 Non-GMO 3 No Added Sugar, Preservatives, Flavors or Colors 10 Certified Organic Kosher 11 Contains Salba The Super Grain 12 800 mg Omega 3s per Serving 7 Excellent Source of Antioxidant Vitamin C 8 3g Fiber 9 No Soy, Wheat or Dairy Our happytot Organic Superfoods are organic fruit and vegetable mixes with Salba the Super Chia for added nutrients. Salba the Super Chia is an ancient, gluten-free grain with omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein, calcium, and iron. Happytot pouches are a perfect snack for a picky toddler. About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little o see more...

AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
We love these. They only just started selling them in our local store and they were on sale for a dollar each so I gave them a try. My daughter really loved the blends and the consistency was great making them easy to squeeze into her mouth for on the go feeding when out of the house.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter is an extremely picky eater, textures bother her, but she LOVES these! She will cry and cry for one every day and i don't mind giving then to her because they are healthy. Love these! I usually get mine at Costco so the price seems right.
Kayla D.
Panama City, FL
With three little ones and being on the go I sometimes need something for my littles to snack on that doesn't force me to pull them all out of the car to let them eat. Even my 4 year old can enjoy these. The food is enjoyable and I feel good knowing that the ingredients are organic.
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
My son loved the flavor of this! He ate one whole package and then still wanted some more. (He's 11 months) I love how convenient these are, great to throw in the diaper bag and take anywhere.
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
When our daughter stopped eating Gerber we tried these just to try and get her some regular food she only took to these for 4 days and then didn't like them for some reason.
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
You cannot go wrong with these!! They're healthy, organic, and the best part is kids actually enjoy them and get the benefits from foods they normally wouldn't eat!
Rachel G.
Both my kids love all these pouches. They call them packets. I like that most of them have some vegetable and some fruit to make them taste good.
Amber H.
phoenix
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby LOVED this flavor! She ate almost the entire thing in one sitting. She's 7 months so she can't eat it by herself yet
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
You honestly cannot go wrong with the Happy baby/happy tot brand - I actually will eat the pouches as a snack :)
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
Love love love Happy tots organic super-food, broccoli, spinach, pea, & apple!! My nephew adores it!!