BY HAPPY TOTS

Veggie &Amp; Fruit Mix Stage 4 Always Organic Optimally Formulated Easy Bpa Free Portable Package Spouted Pouch Non-Gmo No Added Sugar, Preservatives, Flavors Or Colors Certified Organic &Amp; Kosher Contains Salba&Reg; The Super Grain 800 Mg Omega 3S Per Serving Excellent Source Of Antioxidant Vitamin C 3G Fiber No Soy, Wheat Or Dairy Our Happytot&Trade; Organic Superfoods Are Organic Fruit And Vegetable Mixes With Salba The Super Chia For Added Nutrients.&Nbsp; Salba The Super Chia Is An Ancient, Gluten-Free Grain With Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Fiber, Protein, Calcium, And Iron.&Nbsp; Happytot Pouches Are A Perfect Snack For A Picky Toddler. About Happyfamily&Trade;: &Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists, And Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Recipes Using Organic Nutrition And Yummy Ingredients.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little Ones. Why Happytot? Always Organic Optimally Formulated Easy Bpa Free Portable Package No Gmos Certified Organic By California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) 8 - 4.22 Oz (120G) Pouches ~ Net Wt 33.76 Oz (960G) Made In Usa see more...

Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these! The best way to get your tot to get veggies and nutrients in if you have a picky eater. They are a better deal if you get the pack of 4. Totally worth it as now I can be sure she gets in her veggies!
Sara S.
Kissimmee, FL
I used pouches with all of my kids, but this is not my favorite brand. I am a fan of Plum Organics.
Ansley S.
Troutville, VA
My daughter loves all these squeeze pouches their have to be her favorite ones by far though