BY HAPPY TOT

We are:real moms, pediatricians & nutritionists on a mission to bring happiness & health to our little ones. We create nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless & delicious. see more...

Happy Tot® Super Foods Organic Puffed Ancient Grain Tomato Basil & Cheddar Dino Snack 1.48 oz. Bag
Buy on Jet.com
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Not only are these cute dino shaped, but my 9mo really likes these. I tried one and they are very bland, but then again most baby snacks are. They are not sweet like other flavors and snack types can be so it's great to have a non-sweet treat that my daughter enjoys. These do not dissolve very quickly like many puff snacks do, but they do not stay all clumped up in my daughter's mouth. They are the perfect consistency for her stage. She's eating solids like a champ and feeds herself, so these make her feel like a big girl. It's also really nice to have other grains in the ingredients other than just rice flour which seems to be the popular ingredient for baby snacks.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
This was honestly a waste of money. First of baby took a bite and put it down so must be something that she wasn't interested but I decided to taste it and oh gosh it sure does taste awful !
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
My son who is two likes them and will eat them. I bought them as a quick snack we needed while we where out shopping. They are kind of the same flavor and concept as the harvest snaps, tomato basil flavor but no where near is good. The reason I give it four stars is because it is a healthy snack and the nutrition profile is good for a snack my toddler likes. I don't have to eat them so it doesn't matter if I think they test good!
Kimberly B.
My daughter disliked. I tried them out and I understood why not such a tasty snack haven't had anyone else try them but they are so bitter and just an overall bad after taste I wouldn't recommend this unless you like bitter thing. I had such high hopes about this since it's organic