New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodHappy Family
Happy Tot Organics Superfoods Bananas, Peaches & Mangos + Super Chia Pouch

Happy Tot® Organics Superfoods Bananas, Peaches & Mangos + Super Chia Pouch

Happy Tot Organics Superfoods Stage 4 Organic Bananas, Peaches & Mangos + Super Chia 4.22 oz Pouch

How many flavors are available?
So healthy and organic i still pack it for my 3 and 4 year old they get jealous of our 15 month old especially scince it comes in a really cute package .keeps them on a good healthy diet without too much sugar or gmo
Does this even taste good for the kids? What flavors are there? I know that organic is good for the kids and what is it , that's in here?
Start your review of Happy Tot® Organics Superfoods Bananas, Peaches & Mangos + Super Chia Pouch!
chrissymyers
Queen Creek
My daughter loves these!! They are quick and easy especially when on the go!!!!
My daughter loves these!! They are quick and easy especially when on the go!!!!
Tonya W.
Bakersville, NC
I am a mom to a 3 year old and a 2 year old and both are very picky. They love these pouches and I love how good they are for them. It's a great way to get a different variety of food in their diet.
Sarah S.
Springfield, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
We love all the food pouches. Easy to use. Easy to hold. Yummy for my baby boy. We get these in number 3 or 4. They are affordable.
Fanny H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This was one of my daughters favorite pouches and it was such an easy way to feed her when we were on the go. Happy baby happy tots organic was one of the best baby foods I believe because I can see through the pouch so if there was any more or anything I would be able to notice it before I gave it to my daughter but the ingredients are very clean very good and it’s such an easy way to just bring food on the go for your child. And this flavor is delicious my daughter was obsessed with this and only this flavor [product:happy-tot-organics-superfoods-bananas-peaches-&-mangos-super-chia-pouch]
Mariya O.
Knoxville, TN
Happy Tot® Organics Superfoods Bananas, Peaches & Mangos + Super Chia Pouch uploaded by Mariya O.
Thisnis all my baby eats at times. I love to take it with us on trips too. Also makes me feel better it has super chia. It gives strength and more energy for sure 🤣
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Happy Tots pouches are one of the best: delicious and nutritious combinations of fruit and veggies, grains and superfoods like chia. They're super yummy and my daughter devours a pouch in no time. These are great for on the go and road trips. Make me feel good about my baby's nutrition.
Aleena I.
Queens Vlg, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I usually didn’t recommend any kind preserve food for babies but if you really wanna use this brand is good much better than gerber Happy Baby® Organics Clearly Crafted Mangos 8 Pack
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
We love this product. The ingredients are all listed and I feel safe feeding it to my baby. We love the ease of use they are tasty!
Allie T.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
1,231 reviews
This is hands down my favorite brand of pouches I have ever bought. Ingredients, good prices, and my kid loves it
Ella P.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Happy Tot® Organics Superfoods Bananas, Peaches & Mangos + Super Chia Pouch uploaded by Ella P.
Great taste, great on the go! Packaging is updated and less dated as the product photos they have listed reference my photo for up to date packaging. Will but again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...