New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodHappy Family

by Happy Family

Happy Tot Organics Superfoods Stage 4 Organic Apples, Spinach, Peas & Broccoli + Super Chia 4.22 oz Pouch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Happy Tot Organics Superfoods Apples, Spinach, Peas & Broccoli + Super Chia Pouch!
Kelsey G.
Dallas, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
We love our pouches. This brand has better quality ingredients than gerber. Definitely read the labels.
Elvira  Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,381 reviews
These cute happy snacks are amazing 😉 because it tastes amazing and it has the best best ingredients for my babies and I also snack on them. I love to eat them myself and really enjoy them. Low calories and more nutrients. I highly recommend it.
AMY D.
Salt Lake City, UT
We love these. They only just started selling them in our local store and they were on sale for a dollar each so I gave them a try. My daughter really loved the blends and the consistency was great making them easy to squeeze into her mouth for on the go feeding when out of the house.
Kayla W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter is an extremely picky eater, textures bother her, but she LOVES these! She will cry and cry for one every day and i don't mind giving then to her because they are healthy. Love these! I usually get mine at Costco so the price seems right.
Sara S.
Baxter, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I love that this pouch is geared towards toddlers. My toddler loves it! The fact that it is healthy, includes fruits and vegetables is a win for me. It is so hard to get toddlers to eat a variety of foods and this helps! Happy tot for the win! Will buy again!
Mahil(maa'hill) A.
Painesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Both my kid were not fond of this. They never finished a pack of this purée. I won’t recommend this .
Donna W.
Holland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughters both loved this! They were so easy to grab and go and mostly mess free for her!
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
This brand baby food worked really well for my baby. They use really good ingredients and only a few ingredients for each serving
Jessica P.
Gonzales, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son tried a lot of different pouches and these were his absolute favorite! He loves the taste of these and I love the fact that he loves them.
maggie R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Great baby food blend for a good and affordable price. Paying for the convenience of having it made.

Looking for your answer?