Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FoodHappy Family
Happy Tot Organics Super Morning Bananas, Blueberries, Yogurt & Oats + Super Chia Pouch

by Happy Family

Happy Tot Organics Super Morning Stage 4 Organic Bananas, Blueberries, Yogurt & Oats + Super Chia 4 oz Pouch

Iss this product tasty?
Do you like any other of their breakfast pouches?
Start your review of Happy Tot® Organics Super Morning Bananas, Blueberries, Yogurt & Oats + Super Chia Pouch!
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Happy Tot® Organics Super Morning Bananas, Blueberries, Yogurt & Oats + Super Chia Pouch uploaded by Maika R.
This is another great flavor of baby food by Happy ToT. I like to give this to little man for breakfast. It's oatmeal , yogurt , blueberries, bananas and chia. The packets are easy for babies to hold and feed themselves. Little man is 10 months old and he's been eating this food since he was 8 months on his own.
Bear, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
As a toddler mom, I’m exhausted and filled with mom guilt when it comes to her nutrition. Honestly, there’s many days that my daughter had gotten a pouch at 6am on the way out the door to her grandmas so I can go work a 12 hour shift. The super morning pouches keep her full and happy and they don’t upset her belly! #momwin
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a purchase worthy product. A little more expensive then other brands, but the quality is not lacking.
Weston, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Wonderful product, but a little difficult to find in stores. It tastes great. Look for it at organic food stores.
Topsham, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We’ve tried just about every flavor of these baby pouches and have no complaints, they’re easy to use and super portable. Our kids seem to have loved them and the variety of flavors is great.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
1,473 reviews
When my son was still eating pouches of baby food, this brand was the one I regularly chose. He seemed to enjoy all of the fruit and vegetable combinations except for the varieties with meat or pasta included. They are a little on the expensive side for one pouch of food but they make a nice, quick portable snack. I am happy they are organic and have fruits and vegetables.
Alexandria, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of my sons favorite flavors. He loves the breakfast ones as well as any with peas in them. These pouches make it super easy for him to eat on the go or without getting messy! They smell yummy and he eats every last drop.
Lewiston, ME
I was a little sketched out about yogurt in a vacuum-sealed bag at first, but I cut the first one open and checked it out. It seemed fine. She loves it, too. Banana is her favorite.
Harrisburg, pa
My kid adores these because they are sweet and I love that they are convenient when we are on thr go and healthy
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I always buy these for my nephew because my son and only eats them if he sees his big cousin eating them