Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtHappy Family
Happy Tot Happytot Organic Yogurt Orange Apple & Sweet Potato 422 oz

Happy Tot Happytot Organic Yogurt Orange Apple & Sweet Potato 4.22 oz

by Happy Family

Our happy tot greek yogurt pouches combine creamy greek yogurt with healthy fruits & vegetables for nutritious yumminess to help toddlers grow big & strong.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Happy Tot Happytot Organic Yogurt Orange Apple & Sweet Potato 4.22 oz!
Rachel R.
My son loves yogurt and these have been great on the go and at home. It has really been a great buy and he loves them so win win.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
The packaging of this product is amazing, and the kids seem to absolutely love the flavor!!
Christen J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We really like Happy Tot veggie pouches for on the go snacking. The flavor combinations are delicious and I like that nearly every pouch has a new veggie combo.
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My toddler loves these. It is a great way for her to get a nice healthy treat. They are perfect to toss in the diaper bag also.

Looking for your answer?